Chapter 7

Can some one like please comment on that photo lmao ☝

Narutos P.O.V

     True to his word, Sasuke was right. After round two, my whole lower back hurt. I wasn't able to walk at all today, my ass hole practically screamed fuck you Sasuke. So I decided to have a lazy day in bed and figured what better thing to do than watch 'Finding Dory.'

(That movie was life in a nutshell💖💖...Shout out to people who have watched it, anywho....back to the story)

I was in the middle of crying when suddenly I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in!" I shout, the door opened revealing a very funny looking Kyuubi, with chips in his mouth as he practically threw himself next to me in bed.
"What cha watching little bro?" he asks as he swallows his food.
"Finding Dory, what cha eating big bro?"
"Hot cheetos, and why the hell are you watching a little kids movie? Aren't you a bit too old for this shit." He complains as bits of cheetos fly from his mouth.
"First of all, your never too fucking old to watch Disney movies."  I smack him upside the head
"OUCH WHAT THE HELL BRO?!" He rubs the back of his head while fake crying
"Hah- And secondly, eat with your mouth closed, ya nasty piece of shit." I laugh. He glares at me before turning his attention back onto the movie. I smile, it's been ages since we've actually got to relax with one another like this!
"AAAAWWWW BROTHER BONDING TIME!!'' I shout while hugging him. He pulls my arms off him while taking another hand full of cheetos and stuffing it all into his mouth.
"Ugh shfut cup" he says while chewing his food
"What did you say, big bro?''
He rolls his eyes before swallowing, "I said SHUT UP!"
"Shut don't go up, it goes side ways." I defend.

He slowly turns his head and glares at me, his mouth full of cheetos. We both stay there, not taking our eyes off one another when suddenly we burst into laughter. Kyuubi, being the dumb ass he is, falls of the bed and begins to choke on his hotcheetos, effectively causing his eyes to water and face to turn red, which only makes me laugh even harder. I hold my stomach with one of my hangs while whipping my tears off with my other hand. Kyuubi goes silent after a while and I laugh even harder, thinking that he surely must be mad at me.

After I calmed down I gingerly crawl over to the side of the bed and look down at Kyuu's motionless body. Holly shit, i-is he... Dead?! I poke his cheek. Nothing.

"K-KYUUBI?! Aye wake up, this isn't funny anymore."
Nothing, he continues to do absolutely nothing but blankly stare at the ceiling, and it doesn't even look like he is breathing. With trembling hands I grab my phone and call Sasuke, knowing he is on the first floor cooking me some ramen.

He picks up the phone immediately, but before he can even speak...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!HELLPPPP!!!!! SASUKEEEE, ITACHHHI!!!!!!" I scream so loud that my voice begins to subside and my throat begins to hurt. I hang up and crawl back over to the other side of the bedroom floor, too see a lifeless Kyuu, 'god, I'm so sorry'  I think.

The door bursts open revealing two very worried looking Uchihas.
From here they can't see Kyuubis dead body,
"C-come over to the other side of the fucking bed! K-KYUUBI IS DEAD!!!!" I shout the last part, causing my voice to go all hoarse. Itachi immediately rushes over and falls on his hands and knees at the sight before him, crying out to his dead lover. Sasuke walks over and his eyes widen a bit, sadness laced through all our eyes. I was about to start crying when suddenly Kyuubi jolts upwards, spits out his food, and laughs so hard his whole face and neck turn red and tears begin to fall from his cheeks at an alarming rate.

"Y-YOU.... HAHAHaH.... A-.... PPPFFF....  A-ACTUAL-LY BELIEVED IT... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Y-YOU S-SHOULD OF SEEN THE LOOK O-ON YOUR FACES, ESPECIALLY YOU... PFFFFHAHA.... N-NARUTO.... PFFFFHAHA HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA!" It takes us all a while to register what just happened... And we begin laughing along with him asking him how the hell he was able to hold his breath that long.