Chapter 9

Sasukes P.O.V

I woke up to the aching pain in my hands, I look down at my hands, you can't even call them that anymore, they're so swollen, cut, and bruised up. I mean, I only punched that red head bastard once then everything after went completely red.

What the fuck happened?!

Im not even in my room, I inspect my surroundings to find that I'm in my man cave.... Huh, haven't been here in a while. Walking towards the door, ignoring the shots of pain and was about to open the door only to find that it's locked. What the hell?!
"ITACHI, WHAT THE HELL?!" Banging my hand against the door, I hope that Itachi will come and unlock it. I miss my Naruto. Speaking of him, where is he?

The door unlocks revealing an emotionless itachi.

"Itachi, what the fuck happened?! Why was I locked in here? Where is Naruto?....." I begin, only to see Itachi flinch when I mentioned Narutos name.
"I-Itachi, where's Naruto?" My voice trembles ever so slightly, scared to hear the answer. He wouldn't leave me for Gaara, right?

"Sasuke, you did it again." He explains, "Your Sharingan activated and you lost complete control over yourself. You beat Gaara to a bloody pulp, and in the process you hurt N-Naruto." His eyes begin to water ever so slightly. Me? Hurt Naruto? This must be some joke, I swore to myself I would never hurt him.

I look up into Itachis truthful eyes.... H-he isn't lying...

"W-what?" My lips tremble

Itachi pinches the bridge of his nose and inhales deeply, "Look Sasuke, Narutos arm is broken and he is in his room recovering, so i-" Not giving a fuck of what Itachi has left to say, I run up the stair all the way into our bedroom and all but throw open the door.

Narutos P.O.V

Hearing the door burst open, I don't even have to look in order to confirm who it is. I simply continue to stare at the wall infront of me, pretending that i'm all alone.
I was so lost in my thought that I didn't even notice Sasuke shaking me and looking into my eyes.
"NARUTO! BABY PLEASE TALK TO ME! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE, DONT LEAVE ME, IM SO SORRY!" he falls to his knees and begins to sob.

I blankly tear my eyes away from the wall to look at him, and my heart instantly breaks at broken man before me.

"Sasuke." I say, his eyes lighten up in hope, but little does he know... " I'm breaking up with you." I state nonchalantly. His breath hitches and his lips begin to quiver. "W-what? N-NARUTO! Please don't leave me, I'm begging you, I'll do anything!"
I shake my head.

"You were a mistake, Sasuke."

He stares wide eyed at me, almost as if he doesn't believe what I'm saying.
"Y-your joking r-right?"

I shake my head and begin to get off the bed.
"Don't look for me, I will be moving back to Korea tomorrow afternoon. Kyuubi will stay here, for Itachi."

"P-please don't leave me.... Naruto... I l-love you." He begins to cry again, Making this hole situating even harder for me, I turn my back to him and bite my trembling lip. At this rate, I won't be able to keep in my tears much longer. I must go.

I walk out the door leaving a broken Sasuke behind, and away from my future. I bid my Farewells to Kyuu and Itachi, what suddenly I see Sasuke running down the stairs yelling my name in desperation. I instantly bolt out the door and into the waiting taxi,
"GO GO GO, PLEASE GO!" I yell at him and he instantly speeds off. I take one last look so see Sasuke fall to his hands and knees, for the second time today. I burst into tears at the sight and my phone suddenly lightens up at an incoming call, I answer.

'H-hello' I speak,

'Nice job Naruto, you did the right thing, we wouldn't want poor Sasuke to die, now would we?'

'You got what you wanted now Gaara, now just leave me alone!" I shout into the phone and hang up.

I love you Sasuke, I'm so sorry.... I had too.

Jesus Christ, well that's chapter 9.
I literally didn't even know what to write so yea....
Don't forget to follow and vote!