Chapter 8

As Angie turns around she realized that it wasn't her dad but a guy behind her.

......: hello, I saw you running from something and I followed you, I know it may seem weird but I just wanted to make sure if you were okay. When I saw you fall I just had to help you up.

Angie didn't know what to say.

Angie: oh okay

.......: *holds out his hand to up her up

Angie: *grabs his hand

......: *gets her up.... so what's your name?

Angie: Angie, how about you? *smiles

Mannie: my names Mannie.

Angie: that's a cute name *smiles

Mannie: thanks *smiles

Angie's POV

he's sooo cute like OMG 😩😍.... it's kinda weird tho how he wanted to see if I was okay and looked out for me and he doesn't even know me. But it's like destiny telling us to be together, lol I know corny right.

Mannie: do you want to get a quick bite to eat tho?

Angie: sure *smiles

Angie and Mannie went to the little lunch place around the corner to get a bite to eat. when they got in there they sat down at the booth, sitting right next to each other, all of sudden Angie's phone started buzzing.

Angie: *looks at her phone

Mannie: you going to answer it?

Angie: ummm.... Nah, I'll call them back later. *puts her phone back down

(A/n:btw it was a call from loni)

Angie wasn't even thinking about her dad anymore which was good, she wasn't even worried about where he could be. All she was focused on was Mannie. She was starting to like him.

Angie: I feel like I've know you all my life *smiles

Mannie: that's how I feel.... *smiles

Angie: *blushes

Mannies POV

I really like this girl, when I saw her running I just stared liking her outta know where. Have you ever heard of love at first site, well that's how it is for me. I had to follow her and get to know her, since I didn't know her at all lol.