CHAPTER 2

HEY WONDERFULS, SORRY I TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE. IT’S JUST THAT SCHOOL IS SUCKING ALL THE ENERGY OUT OF ME. MY PLAN IS TO UPDATE IN THE WEEKENDS. MAYBE SATURDAY, I HOPE. I’LL LIKE TO DEDECATE THIS CHAPTER TO beforitends FOR THE WONDERFUL COVER.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2- (unknown point of view)

       That fool, how dear her set fire to my house. Who does she think she is? Why the fuck did she even did it. I was awakened to the smell of my house burning, and I immediately knew it was Angel was an ironic name for someone so evil. They should have named her the Devil. I evacuate the house and marched right down to where she lives.

     I knock on her door and was staring at the eyes of her father. “Where is your daughter?” I asked with full disgust.

“Why what did she do?” he asked. I’m not the only one who knows that she is bad. He father does too, since that was the first question he asked me.

“She fucking burnt my house on fire, that’s what she did.” My anger was really raising now.

“I’m so sorry.” He said while searching his pocket. “Here is some money for the hotel room tonight. I’ll take care of your house tomorrow.” He better, I thought.

“What are you going to do about the Devi…. Um I mean Angel.”

“My wife and I have been thinking of sending he to the past, she has been causing a lot of trouble for a while now.” He said looking tired.

He can’t send her to the past before I take out my revenge. “When do you plan on doing that?” I asked trying not to sound suspicious.

“I don’t know… maybe tomorrow?”

What? So soon? I guess I have to go after her. Bet she doesn’t even remember what she did to me, how she ruined my life. And I’m not talking about the fire; it’s something much deeper than that. It happened a long time ago. I had to leave with the consequences up till this day, and the day to come. “Thanks for your help I must get going.” As I was about to leave I remember that I have to know the time specifically to where she is going.  I turned around and asked. “Do you by any chance know what time period she is going to be going to?”

“No we don’t know yet.”  Well thanks very much for you time, I thought sarcastically. I turned around and walked into the cold night.

The next day I was all packed and ready for my trip. I had two bags with me and the Time Watch. I set it to a random time hoping it would take me to where Angel was. As I clicked the button I realize that I could have sneaked into Angel’s house and found out where she was going. But it was too late. 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING. DON’T FORGET TO………………..

VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN!

XOXO *)