CHAPTER 3

HEY WONDERFULS, HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER. THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING. IT REALLY MEAND A LOT TO ME.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3-

             “Do you think we should wake her up?” my mom said. “I don’t want her to sleep on the couch, it’s really uncomfortable.”

           “She must be really tired; after all she went through a lot of things.” I heard my dad whisper. “I’ll just carry her to the guest room.” He picked me up and started walking. Should I tell them than I am not asleep anymore? No, I just want to fell close to them again. When the ride started to get bumpy I figured that we must be going up the stair, so that means that my room is upstairs. Good thing, I’ve always had my bedroom upstairs. I felt my dad laid me on the bed. I thought that they would leave but they didn’t, instead they started talking to each other.  

        “Look at what she’s wearing, it must be really uncomfortable to sleep in. should I change her out of that cloth?” Mom said trying to be as quiet as possible, but I could still hear her.

       “I would advise you not to do that. She just meet us, how would you feel if some strangers you don’t know change you out of the cloths you are wearing?” In this case I wouldn’t mind, she’s my mom after all.

        “I guess I get what you’re saying.” Mom replied. “So what are we going to do? What if she has no place to go? Can we keep her here? I’ve always wanted a daughter.”

      “We have to solve that one problem at a time, Kate.”

      “Okay so what do we do now?” keep me, please keep me, I plead in my mind.

         “We’ll go to sleep and think this over in the morning.” I heard some sound of movement so I opened my eyes a little bit. I saw my mom walking over to open the window a little bit. Then she walked over to me and gave me a kiss in the check.

        “I don’t know why but my wolf and I feel strongly attached to this girl. Do you feel it too or is it just me?”

       “I feel it too, it’s like she’s my daughter or something. Stranger right, I’m only 24.” When dad said that I gasp, they couldn’t guess it so soon. Could they?

      “If we decide to let her stay we have to discuss this to our parents and the elders. Maybe she’s special or maybe she’s part of something big, or she could just be a regular teenager.”

    “Yeah but how do we find out, just walk up to her and ask are you special or part of something big? She’s going to think we are crazy and wouldn’t want to leave with us anyway.” By the way my father said that I could tell there was a smile on his face.

    “We better get to sleep, we have an early dad tomorrow.” mom whispered.

    “What’s happening tomorrow?” my dad asks the same question that was on my mind.

    “We have a pack meeting. How could you forget, you are the Beta after all.” I could tell mom said that with a smile on her face.

   “Oh, yeah. I’ve just been really tired lately. We better get some sleep.”

   The sound of feet echo through the night as they left but I can’t help wondering what tomorrow will bring.

 (Unknown point of view)

        I’m so going to kill that devil. See where she sent me too. I’m in the middle of the freckling ice age.

   I’m so going to get her, even if it is the last thing I do.

(A/N:  next chapter might be in a different point of view.)

   THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING. DON’T FORGET TO………………..

VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN!

XOXO *)