Shannon's secret

A/N: This has nothing to do with a real secret Shannon has I am going to start writing this story with random ideas I get. Hope you enjoy.

Shannon and Cammie had been spending every second together and Shannon had a big secret she had not told any of her friends so only her family and Ally knew. When Cammie looked at her and smiled Shannon had to force a smile. Cammie could sense something was wrong. "Shan talk to me. I know something's wrong." Shannon leaned down and kissed her. "Nothing's wrong Cam I promise. I'm just tired."

Cammie frowned. " Shannon I know we haven't known each other long but I can tell from your face that something's wrong. So please babe talk to me." Shannon took a deep breath. "Cam I don't know how to tell you this but I know are good friends with Stevie and Ally. But the reason me and Ally are close friends is Ally and I were in a long distance relationship when we were in high school and when I moved here when I was 18 Ally and I met for the first time and every time we hung out we realized we were more like friends than a couple and we had a mutual breakup and we have been close friends since."

Cammie sat in silence and Shannon got worried. "Cammie please say something." Cammie then spoke. "Do you think I was gonna be upset about that. Shannon that's in your past. I love you and Ally so I would have no problem with it. Does Stevie know?" Shannon nodded. "Well then if Stevie was okay with it then of course I would be okay with it." Cammie then pressed a passionate kiss on Shannon's lips.