I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller

"They're a cute couple, but they don't really physically match too well. Maybe if Ruki was a little bit taller."

Ruki's brows furrowed after reading the fan's comment.

"...a little bit taller..."

The words echoed through his mind. What if he was a little bit taller? Would Y/N like him better? Pulling out his phone, he dialed Uruha's number.
   "Hello?" Uruha answered.
   "How do I become taller?" Ruki requested.
    "What? What're you talking about?" Uruha chuckled softly.
    "I'm being serious here! A fan on Twitter said it'd be better if I was taller."
   "Are you seriously worried about your height because of a comment on Twitter?" Uruha burst out into a fit of laughter.
"Ruki?" You said into the air.
   "Stop laughing at me, I'm trying to be manly!" Ruki whispered as he saw you approaching his spot at the dinning room table.
   "You're probably not going to get taller, so find another way. Later." Uruha hung up.
Ruki grumbled as he placed his phone on the table.
   "Who's trying to be manly?" You asked as you sat next to him at the table.
   "I don't know what you're talking about..." He blushed.
   "Why would you want to be taller? I love you just the way you are." You kissed his cheek happily.