pchp 11

Hey guys  i know  the last chp was crap....,so to make up for it here is another chapter for you guys.....

After that song...nandu went on to explore  SPACE.....and manik continued his practice ...
Then they all met at the cafeteria.
Cabir.'' Hey people.....look what i got...and then he waved a  paper....
Manik 'cabir...... Its a paper yaar what else... I mean there is something written i dont know what....
Nandini.."manik..! Shhh...cabir bol...what is on this paper....
Cabir" actually guys i wont tell u now...what about we meet up after two hrs..?l
Everyone...."yeah okkkkkk"
Nandu" ok so if its fine wid everyone we will meet up at my house.....
Cabir"yeah sure..so we will meet up later....till then tataaaa
Everyone .." Cyaaa..bubyeee
Everyone agrees and then they depart to  go to their homes...
AT NANDU'S HOUSE THAT NIGHT...
Everyone had gathered up...curious about what that paper was about...- a new competition or some dance or what.....
Dhruv" cabir  now everyone is here...tell na what is in the paper...
Cabir.." This paper is about ......any guesses anyone....
Manik" cabir now enough ......are u telling or should i snatch the paper and read it out myself.....
Cabir.." Catch me if u can.....
Saying this he took off running .....
Nandu.."MANIK....CABIR..!! Can u both stop am come back here right now...!"
But no one did as they were busy running around like little   kids...
Cabir went into a room and hid...
Manik got confused and barged into one of the rooms that had the lights on but there he found nandu's uncle sitting....
Actually he had known nandu's  uncle when he was best frnds with her....so he recognized him immediately
Manik.." Uncle...!! YOU ...HERE?? SHIT..THAT MEANS THE NANDU DOWNSTAIRS IS NANDINI...! MY NANDINI...?!!!
Uncle.." Hi manik...how are you child.... Yes she is the same nandini that was your best friend.......but she thinks u have forgotten her.....
Manik" Uncle...how could i ever forget her....i missed her so muchhh.....anyways  sorry to disturb u uncle...but if u see any idiotic guy with a monkey face around..on this floor pls call me.....
Just then the door opens again...and cabir walks in..
Cabir.." Manik........what took u so long to catch  me....i thought you fell down or something....
Manik" no i didnt .....i was just talking with uncle here...come on lets go....bye uncle....
Uncle..." Bye manik..take care...
They both walked down...to see everyone standing with annoyed expressions there....but Nandu as smiling....as if she just won a match or something...
Manik and Cabir...." Whatttt!!"
Mukti walks over to Nandu a hands her a 500 rupees  note
Manik  and cabir give them a confused look...
Aliya" actually guys they both made a bet on how long would u take to come down...mukti said 10 mins....whereas nandu said 20 to 25 mins...and you took exactly 23 mins....and so nandu won the bet.."
Manik .'whatever'
Nandu ..' Cabir what is written in d paper..?'
Cabir..'well the paper says.........-

A\N
Ummm guys ik that i have not been the best  author ......but i have boards this year so ..
Ik this is no excuse but m sorry for d lateee update and a small one too but its better than nothing ri8?
And yeah any guesses on wat d paper say?
Comment ..and vote pls
Ik i shouldn't't expect much cz i m not d best one out here but plsss
Yeah and i mi8 reply to ur comment from @purvapikachu  ....it is also my acc.
Love
~purva