chapter 3-A New day New city and a New start

Nandini's p.o.v
Today I had to catch the flight to Mumbai.Was I ready...ready to move out of the place which was the place where most of my memories were created ....maybe yes ..maybe no ..but I had to.Finally the time had come.I had got ADMISSION in the SPACE university ...my dream university .

I woke up at 5 in the morning ..yes it seems a little too early but I had to catch an early flight withmy uncle whom i always called daddu. Daddu loved me like his own daughter and never let me feel alone .I caught the flight ..holding in the tears while leaving my city as seeing ,me cry would make daddu cry and it was the last thing I wanted.
When we reached Mumbai a driver was waiting at the airport for us. Daddu also had business partners here and so the sent a driver to pick us up.we went to a nice hotel and checked in. After getting freshened up...

Daddu: Nandu , I want you to come to a meeting with our business partners and get to know them a bit....that is if you have no other plans .
Nandu : Of course daddu ...anything for you..what time do we have to go?
Daddu:. Around 7..
Nandu: okay daddu I will be ready ...now i am going to my room...
Daddu: okay.

Nandini goes into the room and sighs loudly ..
Nandini (to herself ) Oh god ..now I have to go for ,another meeting but I have to go for the sake of daddu .....now i need to find a decent dress with long sleeves to hide the my recent cuts.....(suddenly she feels tears rolling down her cheeks and feels a sharp pain in her heart...) She thinks about her times in delhi especially the times with Manik... She thought how manik haf been there for her when her ec boyfriend james had cheated on me...how he had sacrifices his party because i was sick ....and many more happy memories .she could not control her tears as she missed those times when everything was fine ......before she could stop herself s had walked over to her cupboard and pulled out a blade and cut her arm neatly ...2 line crossing each other ... She went to the bathroom and washed her arm and blood .

She walked over to the wardrobe and started searching for something decent to wear and something that won't show her cuts.

She finds a cute baby blue full sleeve dress that ended just above her knees. She sees the time and finds that it was already 6 so she started getting ready.
She did her makeup even though she didn't like it... Curled her hair and then wore the dress . After she was satisfied with how she looked she put on her platform heels , took her phone and clutch and went to her daddu's room.
When daddu opened the door he complimented nandu on her looks and then they went for the meeting.

On the way..
Nandu: Daddu by theway kaun hai yeh partner?
Daddu: oh ..the partner are the Malhotras... Great people they ere ...They havb a son but because of some previous engagement he won't be coming..
Nandu:oh.

They continued the ride in silence...Nandini eagerly waiting to meet the Malhotras as Manik's surname was also Malhotra ..Maybe these were the same Malhotras?.would she recognise manik's mother ...... Hopefully she will ........that is if it was her . They enter the restaurant and the waiter shows them their table....after a while the artive and Nandini is shocked to see the Malhotras.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hii guys ..this was a looong chp although at some places it was boring it was necessary ...pls pls pls vote and comment and if u want to talk about anything just inbox me I am always there for you guys ....okay? Okay.
Byeee
-purva xx
This chp is dedicated to my best frnd Niyati......
Hey and i and niyati have written a fanfic from the account ..Madangles__luvPS...
It is a manan fanfic and is named MaNan :the cute love story . If you have not read it I request you to pls pls pls check it out........byee