Chapter 9: the end

He shoots but I don't feel it. I look over and see her laying in a pool of blood I drop to the ground sobbing.

I see my poor sister maddie gasping for air as her face turns red and body gets limp.

All the girls start crying. I couldn't believe it. I step down to feel Maddie's pulse. Nothing. My sister is gone.

Brynn comforts me as I leave tears on my sisters face.

Then I hear sirens and another bullet. The officer killed him.

                      *hospital*

Me and my mom arrived  at the hospital waiting to hear the news for maddie the other girls were taken to the police station where they were fed and questioned.

The doctor steps out asking us to step in the room.

"Hello miss mackenzie and Melissa, maddie isn't doing to well but were try-" a long beep interrupts the doctor.

That's when I knew it was over. Maddie was gone.

Doctors rush in the room performing cpr but it wasn't gonna help maddie is gone. My Bestfriend, is gone.

It was all my fault. I was so stupid, and if it wasn't for me maddie wouldn't be dead.

"I'm so sorry" the doctor says.

My mom drops to the floor sobbing screaming "Madison no" .

I've never hated myself so much.

I run out the room, go to the parking lot, find my mothers car, and turn it on.

I'm Mackenzie Ziegler and this is my story.

My kidnapped story.

Those were my last words before I drove the car straight into a tree. Killing myself.

That was the end of the story! I'm sorry it was so sad lol🤕 I hope you guys enjoyed it💓 maybe a sequel? Idk.