Author's Note

• • •

Firstly, I'd like to point out this is a revival of what you may have known as Chewing Gum and To Be A Heartbreaker. I've reviewed it over the years and I think it's time that I present to you a newer version of it. One that I hope that I will be much happier with. 

A lot of things have changed since your OG Ebony Grayson and Parker Harrison. I've revamped the characters completely as I felt like they were missing the substance that I wanted. Ebony Grayson is now Isabella Torres and Parker Harrison is now known as Alexander Baek. You can probably tell that I've changed the ethnicities, especially the leading man. As Isabella is  Spanish, Alexander is Korean. Even though I had POCs in the old version, I think it's important for me to include POCs in leading roles and I really wanted to do this with the leading man, specifically, because I've only seen a lot of interracial pairings where the man is always Caucasian in a lot of books. 

As for the narrative, I've completely scrapped most of it because it just didn't seem to make sense for me and honestly, my writing has matured since then. But the overarching narrative stays somewhat similar as in the female lead trying to manipulate the male protagonist for her own benefit with, you know, emotional/physical complications on the way if you're catching my drift. 

Overall, all I can say is, a lot has changed such as the characters completely turning a 180 but also, at the same time, essences and traces of Chewing Gum/To Be A Heartbreaker still remains in the current narrative that I can't wait to share with all of you once again. 

• • •

Disclaimer: contents of this book may be violent, sexual, and upsetting to some. So, please do proceed with caution.