Coming out (All Guys) REQUESTED

Requested by hayeslacrossebball hope you like it. Sorry if it's short.

Elisabeth POV

You were currently on your bed making out with your girlfriend of a year while the guys were downstairs. The guys thought that Nita was your friend and they would constantly flirt with her.

Yeah you got jealous but you learned that she was yours and you really couldn't do anything being as the guys didn't know your were bisexual

Yeah you got jealous but you learned that she was yours and you really couldn't do anything being as the guys didn't know your were bisexual. Yup you like both genders but you preferred girls more than boys.

You and Nita were so into making out with each other that you didn't hear someone open your door until you heard someone yell "What the hell are you doing?" Nita then jumped off of me and landed on the side of the bed while I jumped up.

I looked up and seen the one and only Derek Luh aka my younger brother. "Shit" I mumbled under my breath.

Derek walked in closes the door and turned around staring at me and Nita. "Care to explain Liz, Nita?" He said looking between us both.

"Ummm" I then began scratching my neck to stop myself from feeling embarrassed, and continues talking. "Nita's my girlfriend" I mumbled and only Nita could hear. "Speak up, I didn't hear you!"

"I said Nita's my girlfriend" I said a bit louder this time. He looked at me and raised his right eyebrow. "How long?" he said sounding like I pissed him off.

"A year" I said looking down thinking he was going to explode any second now. I heard him sigh and saw him sit at the end of my bed and grab my hand.

"Why didn't you say something earlier instead of hiding the fact that your dating a girl?" My eyes started watering when I had a conversation with my mom a couple of year ago.

I sighed and decided to answer him. "I was planning on telling all of you a couple years ago when that I was bisexual when I fou-".

"Wait your what now?" He asked me not believing what he heard. "I said I'm bisexual, I like both genders, boys and girls. But I'd rather date girls then guys."

"Well I'm glad you found someone that will make you happy." he said while pulling me and Nita into a hug.

"I'm happy for you guys" he whispered he then pulled back from the hug then pulled both of us up

"I'm happy for you guys" he whispered he then pulled back from the hug then pulled both of us up. "Come on go tell the guys, they'll be happy for you."

I then looked at Nita and she nodded and grabbed my hand. We then began walking downstairs and I sat on the couch and nuts sat on my lap.

"Guys, could you pay attention for like 5 minutes?" I asked being as they were rolling blunts and smoking.

They all nodded and looked at me and Nita confused on why she was sitting on my lap. I then grabbed Nita's hand and held it.

"Um, you remember how me and Nita were friends for the past year?" I asked to make sure they knew where this was going.

They all responded with a nod or mumbled a "yes." "Well during the past year me and Nita were dating" I said hoping they would accept it.

The guys all looked at me with wide eyes not believing what they heard. "That's hot" I heard Dillon mumble.

I then laughed at little at that. "Well being as Nita makes you happy I'm happy" Nate said and the guys agreed. I smiled at that.

"Well I'm glad you guys accept us" I said while kissing Nita cheek. "Aww look at the cute couple" I heard Gilinsky say and him recording us.

"Jaaaaack, stop" I whined and hide my head in Nita's hair.

Part 2???????