A Fresh Start~

Y/n's pov
Yaaaaay going to a brand new school with people I don't even know! If you didn't catch the sarcasm IT'S THERE!!! It took me MONTHS to get at least ONE friend at my old school. Her name was Sarah. She was the new girl at our school. I knew what that felt like, so I tried to be friends with her and in the end we became super good friends. She told me so many things! Her friend Erica, her ex-boyfriend Jesse, she even told me she was a vampire fledgling! So I decided to tell her that I was a vampire. She didn't take it that well at first but after awhile she accepted it which I really appreciated. But it couldn't last and she had to move. A few years later, I have to move to a place called Whitechapel I think. I'm not really one to befriend people since i'll just live forever and lose them. So it was my first day being the new girl at Whitechapel High. Okay Y/n, get ready.
Benny's pov
Me, Sarah and Ethan were hanging out then Sarah mentioned something. "Hey guys, there's a new girl in town." "Is she hot?" I asked. "That doesn't matter weirdo." She said in a sassy tone. "It always matters~" I replied with a grin."Ughh whatever, I hope she's gonna go to our school. We need another female around here." She said silently weeping on the inside. "Yeah, especially if she's hot!" I yelled excitedly.
Y/n's pov
As I walked into the high school a nerdy looking blonde boy bumped into me. "Oh sorr-well hello beautiful, what brings you here?" He asked/flirted while wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Weeell I actually just moved here. Do you think you could show me around?" I questioned the boy while getting his arm off me. " Sure, babe." "Don't call me babe." "Alright." As we walked throughout the school he told me his name was Rory. He tried to be slick and slip his hand around my waist only to be met with me smacking his hand away. "Hey! Hands off the merchandise" I scolded. When I was roaming the halls I saw familiar face. Could it be? No..."Sarah!?" I yelled. She looked my way and gasped. "Y/n!!" She shouted back. We ran towards each other for a warm embrace. "It's been so long! I could hold you forever!!" I said happily. A second after I said that I was immediately pulled away...how ironic. "Uhmm Sarah, who's this?" The geeky brunette asked. While Sarah was basically crying tears of joy she answered. "Ethan, this is my friend that I told you and Benny about!!" "Really? You're Y/n" Ethan asked me. "Yeah!" I answered him. Then, a much more 'handsome' brunette. "So you're the magnificent Y/n i've heard so much about." He said trying to sound seductive but failing. He got on one knee and kissed the back of my hand. "Pleasure to meet you, fair vampiric maiden~" he said this actually kind sounding charming this time. My eyes widened and glared daggers at Sarah. "You told them!?" I growled. "Y-yes but only because they're really good friends." She tried to explain herself. "I told you to tell no one no matter who they were!!!" I yelled at her barring my fangs and my eyes glowing f/c. "I-I know, but-" I cut her off. "NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!!!!" I said in demonic voice. Right after I said that the bell rang and I calmed down. "Well, it's been a great reunion...but I have to get to class." I said quietly while storming off. "Well she's not dramatic at all." Ethan said sarcastically. "Actually, she has every right to be that way." Sarah while watching her best friend walk off...

(Well that interesting, anyways it's 4:07 right now and I don't know why I'm awake! So i'm just gonna publish this, sleep and then update tomorrow okay? Goodbye!!!)