Getting To Know Him~

Benny's pov
"Ughh, where is Sarah? Has she forgotten she has to babysit Jane?" Ethan asked. "First: Who are you talking to? Second: You mean she has to babysit you?" I asked cleverly. "Benny for the last time Sarah babysits Jane, not me!" He complained. "Well I have a question of my own, where's that hot babe Y/n?" "Dude, it's obvious she isn't into you. When you were "Charming her" she basically ignored you the entire time." He said. "Well than I guess Sarah doesn't like, sense she doesn't act like she likes you." I said smirking. "Hey! She does like me okay!" He said getting angry. "That's your logic: If a girl acts like she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you." I said, proving my point. "That's no-" Ethan was cut off by Sarah walking in. "Sorry I'm late I was trying to make up with Y/n and convince her to come over." She apologized. Wait, Y/n's here? "Wait, you got the mega hot vampire babe to come over?" Sarah grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her in. "I promised her twenty bucks, some expensive chocolate and a trip to the movie theater to see Suicide Squad." Sarah said while smiling.

Y/n's pov
I made sure I didn't make eye contact with Benny. "Why hello there, me sweet crimson rose~" Benny said trying to charm me. "Nice try Benny rabbit, hehe~" I said snarkily while grinning. After awhile of me and Benny talking(more like arguing). A cute little blonde girl ran in. "SARAH, ETHAN, BENNY, RANDOM H/L GIRL!! DEBBIE'S BACK!!" She yelled. "WHAT?!" They yelled in unison. "Who's Debbie?" I asked. "That doesn't matter right now!" Sarah said in a loud tone. "I was just asking Sarah, geez.." I said in an angered voice. We all ran down stairs. I heard a creepy robotic voice. "Come on guys, I just wanna play!" Then I saw a lady with bright blue hair and a weird pink get up and her face was MESSED UP!!! "Oh, a new friend. Hi, I'm Debbie Dazzle, wanna play?" The demonic life sized doll said perkily. "Hehehehe NOPE!!" I yelled as I darted back to the group. "Guys that thing just asked if I wanna play! I'm terrified!!" I said. Debbie walked in the room. "It's playtime!" She said. She started walking towards Benny. "Hey! Lay off my Ben brother!" I yelled at the doll showing my fangs and glowing eyes. "Oh, you have such pretty eyes~ too bad i'll have rip them out.." She said evily. "I'll just heal! I can't say the same for you!" I smirked. I grabbed Debbie by her neck and held her up against the wall. Benny did his nerdy spell and turned her back into a doll. "Ben brother?" Benny questioned while smiling. "Don't judge me!"

After a bit I realized be and Benny had a lot in common. After a couple hours of ranting about video games Jane asked if we could have a cupcake party.

"I decided to make (fav flavor) cupcakes." I said smiling, biting into my cupcake. "I'm not really a (f/f) kinda guy." Benny said eating a cupcake. "Hey Benny, say 'ah'" I said to benny. "Okay, ahh-mm" I stuffed his mouth with my cupcake. He spit it out. "Y/n you little vamp!" Benny yelled at me. "I'm a vampire? Wow I didn't know! Thanks for telling me!" I said sarcastically. Before I knew it we were laughing the night away...