|| 5 ||

For the rest of the day Draco and Harry kept their eyes on you. You were just surprised that no one (and even Hermione) couldn't see that they were literally eye fucking you.

At dinner you spotted both boys make eye contact with you, then to each other, and then glancing back at you. You have them a wink with a small smirk, giving them a small nod. They bit their lips and made an excuse to their friend groups and left the Great Hall.

You smirked and made yourself comfortable with your friends. "Rumor has it that Mr. Harry Potter and Malfoy have a mistress." Your good friend, Cassidy ((if that's ur name u can change it)), gossiped excitedly to your other friends.

"No way! You think it's the same girl?" Another one of your friends, Savannah, asked in an awed tone. Anybody and Everybody wished it could be them who the Chosen One and the Slytherin Prince were drilling into the bed.

"I highly doubt it. That of stuff is weird." You other friend, Vivienne, stated taking a sip from her drink.

"You guys think that she watches them do the do?" Cassidy asked excitedly, surely her minding wandering to the two hottest guys in the entire having sex with each other. "Damn, that girl is so lucky!"

"What if it's just them?" You decided to chime in, not wanting to draw any attention to you. Your friends looked at you to explain. "I mean they've been at each other's throats since First year. What if it's a love hate relationship between the two. You know like angry sex?"

"Oh my god! That's so hot!" Savannah squealed as she pretended to faint, dropping herself over Vivienne. "My soul just went to Heaven and came back."

"Merlin! Cassidy! You're bleeding!" You shouted to your friend who indeed was bleeding--a nosebleed to be exact.

"Dammit (y/n)! You just had to point that out didn't ya!" Cassidy accused you as she plugged her nose with napkins.

"Sorry." You giggled nervously, handing her many more things of napkins.

~

Draco and Harry waited patiently--more like sexually impatiently, for you to stride in through the doors.

"When's she getting here? She gave us the signal." Draco stated with a huff as he checked the clock on the wall.

"She's not punishing us? Right?" Harry asked the blonde in front of him. "For what we did today?"

"No. I finished what you started." Draco stated smugly as he crossed arms, remembering how you were wriggling against the tree because of him.

Time has surely passed and there was no sign of you anywhere.

"It's official. She's ditched us." Draco groaned out when he noticed it was long passed curfew.

"Maybe we could-" "Ew Potter. No. I'm down for this three way thing, but I'm not gay. Although I will admit, you gotta nice pair on ya." Draco's cheeks were tinted pink, but he had made his point clear.

"Ok. Just making sure." Harry said, his cheeks were also pink from the compliment his nemesis had given him. "You got nice length."

"Thanks. It's a Malfoy blessing. Probably the only good thing about my family." Draco said, his voice lowering for the last part, making Harry furrow his brows, but not question it.

"Don't get sappy on me now, Malfoy. We'll surely get her tomorrow." Harry lifted a closed fist up to the blonde. Draco reciprocated the action and the two boys fist bumped, their plans on revenge to you for ditching them already formulating in their minds.

-------------
Idk why it didn't show bur here it is! I might make this into an actual story o3o

Opinions???