Miss Blah Blah Blah

"Ah! It feels so good after the lunch! My stomach is so full!", I exclaim happily to Lise.

Wait! Where's Lise? She was here just now. Did she just disappear in thin air? That's impossible! She's too heavy to be taken in the air.

I turn around letting my eyes roam and she is nowhere to be seen. I hear a distant yelling. I turn around to catch a sight of four people pulling Lise. I always use to tell her that she was quite impossible to kidnap with her weight and all but here they are grabbing her and taking her away.

I run to the men, all wearing a black sunglasses looking like they came from the Men In Black movie. They look like they are the sidekicks of a billionaire.

"Alegra! What the hell are you doing drooling at them? I'm being kidnapped!", Lise shouts calling my attention to her.

"Power puff girl here to rescue!", I run to the tallest guy. All guys look the same actually but his black shirt looks kind of faded. Maybe it's just my imagination.

"Let's make a deal. I'm comin with you guys instead of Lise! What do you think?", they stop pulling her and are all looking at me. Lise runs to my side.

"I won't fight you! I won't scream!", I say holding out my hands and the fattest one takes it. The rest look at me like I am a lost artefact in a museum.

"Yeah! You know her family is really rich! Take her.", Lise exclaims. Is this what is called betrayal?

"I'm helping you escape the hell hole. Go on!", she whispers. For once she's right.

"Yeah! My parents are very rich. You could earn in millions by kidnapping me.", I exaggerate and all of them grab me and pull me inside the van. I wave at Lise as the van takes of. After all who wouldn't love being kidnapped.

"Aren't you going to blindfold me? People getting kidnapped usually get blindfolded to not know the way. Oh you don't have to worry about me. You know I don't remember numbers and roads. They are very confusing. Now try asking me about my parents phone number. I just have no clue.", I say looking at the fat guy. They take a right turn. Wait it was a left!

Right and left are so confusing. I don't have dyslexia but just that I feel confused all the time. So are the directions.

The other Abercrombie model guy takes his black shades off to show off his blue eyes. Woah! They are stunning.

Is it really mandatory that all kidnappers should be dang hot? This is why the world is short of hot boyfriends.

"Hey Mr. Blonde and Blue. Do you have a girlfriend?", I ask the blue eyed guy and he just stares at me utterly blank.

"Guess you don't want to answer. Um.. I'm bored. How long do we have to travel to reach your boss? I bet he's hot too. Do you have a picture?"

"Do you have a phone? Have you any games like Plants Vs Zombies or Clash of Clans? Um. Why are you guys not talking at all? Just open your mouth and let the words flow. Like Blah Blah Blah... Blaaaaaah!", I sing happily.

"Will you shut up?", Mr. Blonde and Blue asks me. He knows how to speak and damn his deep voice.

"Well, it is such a difficult task to do you know. Are you going to duct tape me? No please. Because you know it hurts when you peel it off my mouth. It hurts like I'm being waxed."

"Look. My skin is so red isn't it? I just waxed yesterday and it really hurt big deal. Is it going to rain today because it became dark all too suddenly? And congrats on speaking to me, I had an intuition that you guys aren't mute. Now it's proven.", I say looking at Mr. Blonde and Blue. He looks around helplessly.