Shu x Reader

A/N ~ Well guys, here is my very first lemon, hope you enjoy! Especially for those of you who adore Shu ^.^ Also I apologise for any grammatical errors or if the characters are a bit OOC - but hey nobody's perfect! But that's enough from me now enjoy my lovely readers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just your average evening in the Sakamaki Mansion for you and you did the usual - Homework, being late for dinner and being lectured by the easily pissed of Reiji, then having a bath before bed. However tonight was going to be a little different...

Time skip to bath time ~

Sighing you looked at yourself in the mirror as you stared at the bite marks Ayato had left you with the previous night. You were a sacrificial bride that was sent to the brothers' mansion by your church and they were nothing more than a bunch of bloodsucking jerks in your eyes, even if they did look pretty hot. To make things worse, they all thought that your blood tasted exceptionally sweet, which really concerned/ confused you. The most decent out of the six brothers were actually Subaru and Shu - they were the only ones that showed any form of consideration or gentleness towards you (even if Subaru seemed the aggressive type and Shu always looked too tired and lazy to even care)so you respected those two a little more. Either way though, it did irritate you to have the vampires demanding your blood almost 24/7; still what choice did you have? The Human Race has always had to subject to the Vampires and that's just the way life is.

After shaking off your thoughts, you quickly stripped and entered the bath tub, enjoying the only few minutes of peace you get to yourself each day. When you were finally finished, you wrapped yourself in your soft f/c towel and let down your long silky h/c hair. People always told you how beautiful you were and you knew you were too. You inherited your hair from your late mother, who was also the most amazing and caring woman in the world and your gorgeous glittering e/c orbs from your late father, the man that showed you the most kindness and warming love nobody else could offer on the earth. You were very talented in music too - in fact when you were younger your parents made sure you took lessons, therefore making you skilled in singing, playing the piano, harp, violin and flute. In certain masses the priest asked you to play the organ, which you were gladly willing to do. But after your parents died in a tragic car accident, you started to close up and didn't enjoy performing music out loud for others to hear and just played quiet sad songs instead.

You entered your room humming a nice lullaby you remember your mother used to sing for you when you had trouble falling asleep. Just the very thought of her made your eyes water a little, but you soon shook it off and continued with your business. You went to your drawers and pulled out a pair of f/c panties and matching strapless bra and slipped them on, completely oblivious to the fact a certain someone was on your bed the entire time and a pair of deep ocean blue eyes where watching your every move. You were just about to put on your f/c night gown on when you heard a deep chuckling coming from your bed. Nervously, you turned your head to the side to see none other than Shu Sakamaki laying on your bed, his eyes now shut and a slightly devilish smirk on his face. "Well who would have thought that a girl like miss l/n y/n wore such lewd clothing to sleep?" he said opening one eye revealing a gorgeous royal blue eye. Out of of shock and embarrassment, you quickly pull your gown over your head, your face turning possibly redder than that baka Ayato's hair. "S-SHU!! YOU PERVERTED BASTARD! WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN MY ROOM?!?!" you screamed. There happened to be a cusion on the floor so you picked it up and launched it at Shu's head. "Tch. Such a noisy bothersome woman you are." Shu drawled monotonously, completely unfazed by your sudden action and closing his eye. "I asked you a question Shu, if you aren't going to answer, then please get out." you say impatiently pointing to the door. "Geez, is it wrong to find somewhere comfortable sleep y/n? Besides I was enjoying the view of your body." he plainly stated before yawning. Still flustered and taken aback, you just stood there being unable to respond.

Suddenly Shu grabbed you and placed you on his chest, running his cold fingers down the side of your neck, causing you to shiver. "You have such smooth skin y/n, just imagine the things I could do to it." he whispered huskily in your ear. Your eyes widened when Shu pinned you to the bed, with him now straddling you and his face only inches away from yours. "W-What are you d-doing?" you asked, slightly scared. Shu looked into your e/c eyes, his blue ones filled with bloodlust. This meant there wasn't going to be any escape for a while, so you shut your eyes and braced the coming pain. Instead, you felt his tongue licking down your neck, suckling it from time to time until you released a slight moan. He smirked triumphantly against your skin as he attacked that spot possessively, sucking it and licking it until he left a purplish red hickey there. Proud of his work he stared at it for a few seconds before looking back at a perplexed you. "I've left my mark on you so now the others know who you belong to." he said. You blushed a little at his words. "Oh. O-Okay but-" you were cut off by Shu's lips kissing yours gently. The whole of your face was was a nice rosy red and you were unable to kiss back from the surprise. Shu laughed at your expression and he cupped your hot cheeks so you could look directly at him. "Y/n, I've been wanting to do this for a long while now and from the first time I saw you, my heart wouldn't stop beating. I love you.. y/n." This surprised you greatly, since you also had a crush on him for ages, but didn't have enough courage to tell him. "Shu, I love you too." He smiled warmly at you and pecked your lips. "But tonight I'm gonna show you exactly how much I love you." Then he kissed you with deep passion and you returned the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck bringing your bodies closer together.

Shu licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you gladly accepted and he slipped it inside searching every part of your mouth. Your tongues wrestled against each other, making you both moan through the kiss. Eventually Shu's tongue stole the show and he swirled it around yours, whilst his hands sneakily roamed your body and made their way under your night gown and up to your breasts. You moaned, arching your back and Shu pulled away from the kiss smirking at you. "You like that don't you y/n? Do you want me to continue?" You nodded yes so he granted your wish and unclipped your bra from the back, pulled your gown off your body and threw them to the other side of the room. He then lowered himself down to your chest and began licking biting and sucking at your right nipple whilst toying with the left one. "~Ahhh Shu!" you gasped, clutching Shu's soft strawberry blonde hair (sorry if wrong idk what blonde he is) and gritting your teeth. He continued this for a minute then switched to your left nipple, applying the same treatment. Shu moved away from you and you whimpered from the loss of his touch. He chuckled and brought his hand to your wet clothed womanhood slowly rubbing your clit. He came closer to your ear "You're already this wet, you are a lewd woman y/n." he whispered, licking your ear. "Mmhn Shu please stop teasing me, aahh" you moaned grinding your hips upwards. All of this was driving Shu crazy so he stripped himself grabbed your hips and pushed himself in slowy, growling. Tears filled your eyes but Shu gently caressed your cheeks hushing you softly. "Shh y/n it's okay. I promise this is the only time it will hurt." In the blink of an eye the pain turned into pleasure and you bucked your hips telling Shu to move.

At first he thrusted at a steady pace groaning from time to time, then finally he sped it up pulling out before slamming himself straight in to your core. "~Ohhh Shuuu! Yes more, faster! Harder!" you screamed. He obeyed your command and began thrusting in and out of you at a fast vampire rate, going deeper and harder each time, hitting your g-spot. Both your eyes were clouded in love, and pleasure and the room was filled with moans and groans, everyone in the mansion could hear your voice. Soon your stomach started forming a huge knot, threatening to release at any given moment and your walls tightened around Shu's member. "~Gnagh y/n! You're getting so tight I can't hold it anymore!" He panted. "Neither can I- AAAAHHH SHHUUUU!!!" You yelled gripping onto Shu's back as you both cummed together. He pulled out and laid his head in the nape of your neck, leaving more hickeys across your chest. You pulled the covers over the two of you and kissed the top of Shu's head. "Goodnight y/n. Sleep well my love." he said, and with that he was knocked out immediately. "Goodnight Shu, you too." You giggled softly whilst stroking his hair and drifting away in a land of sweet dreams.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Phew! Finally we're done. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked it. Tell me what you thought about it in the comments and if I should continue to write some more. Sorry if it was too long, I will try to make them shorter next time. Sayōnara for now <3