The Beginning

On first you may ask, what's the point. Of me, of you, or everybody, well that's a question that can't be answered, but some find the mystery and giving knowledge to the question we were all wandering.

Since then people in the world maintain there's selfs to probe what others think that we're are not successful to do in their life's. Usually does people are wrong, all the people are and will be successful no matter what the others say. Cause you have you're reason and dreams that you'll reach later. But let's get into the story.

Finding the right group for you to fit in isn't the right choice for you, first all of you need to build yourself as like a tree that has different caps of its trunk and sticks. First be respected, like swans, everyone off them pass around each other with the necessary humor to be noticed promoted to others. Usually if you're giving up on this, well, I'm just introducing. Well as much as I said you need to have all that matters to you in you're hands and to social with others by just saying a "Hello". That will be helpful on you're life. In appearance, that doesn't matter much you can wear baggy clothes and you will stay will be you, but the most importantly your personalities if you're extremely brave to change it, it's gonna be difficult for you to make friends. Or even you're old friends to understand. Ok, stop of that lets start into the story.