The Nest

Everything started, when I was just young trying to build my wings up to be free, but that could happen because they weren't ready, yet. Also was my first day. I was near family all my time but never with strangers. Those strangers passing and seeing me well  was quite tricky and creepy to realize that. Well when I first hop on my legs to the lukewarm waters, it was all chill, it was fun, it was happiness to me. And to learn a new experience out of it.

It was great, my one true dream but not that big. Usually, my big dream it would be to fly free and going to multiply places I've never been. But that'll take a will for me ...

(5 days later) Just got my first meal. Worms and a couple of fish, yum. Mom doesn't like when I eat fish that big because she'll say I'll shook, so I ate nice ands slowly. Since then I knew a couple of things, well I could dance but not to much, get food, swim, laugh, smile etc. I was happy since then. And it still was since my life was all Sunlight and smiles. I pretty much loved everything.

I was a Swan.

But the only think bad about me was that I ... Was ugly. No body would say that to me but they usually gossip a lot but I didn't care, I look pretty as a was, ands that what you should feel like when other people judge and talk about you, but be yourself, also gossiping will no help, you are just talking about by the way you feel you thing you're better and hate that others are different. Well since then in about 3 days past and I'm still me. Since then I was happy like everyday. And 2 more days well you'll have to wait. Cause the other chapter will come soon till then!