Julian

"baby, get up please. You have to go to work." I heard Nicole say.
"Yeah daddy get up." Ryan said.
"Dada." I heard Fae say. I opened my eyes. I saw Nicole holding Fae while Ryan was on Nicole and I's bed.

Nicole was pregnant with our third child, but she was only two weeks pregnant.

I grabbed Fae from Nicole's grasp. Nicole sat down beside me. I kissed her temple then wrapped my arm around her waist.

Fae got out of my grasp and crawled over to Ryan.

"Ryan, are you happy you're gonna be a big brother to your next sibling." I asked. He nodded his head really fast.

"Baby, you gotta go. You may be late to work." Nicole said. I nodded and got up.

"Ryan, go get dressed please.' Nicole said. He shook his head no.

"No." He said.

"Ryan listen to your mom. Go get dressed now." I said. He groaned and got up. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.
Nicole walked in and ran to the toilet. Fae was on our bed while Nicole was puking her brains out.

"Baby, are you sure you don't want me to stay home?" I asked her. She nodded and threw up again.

"Yeah. I'm staying home." I said.
"Julian, no, go to.... work." She said puking in between her sentence.

"No." I said. She stopped and leaned her head on my shoulder holding her stomach where my baby laid. I got up and grabbed my phone off the charger. I started dialing Chris's number since he's my boss.

"Hey man!" He said. I chuckled.
"Hey, so Nicole is throwing up non stop this morning. Mind if I stay home today to take care of her and Fae?" I asked him.
"Yeah man that's fine just keep giving me updates on Nikki. How many weeks is she again?" He asked me.

"Two almost three weeks. Thanks Chris and I will." I said. I hung up and went back to Nicole.

"Baby, go lay down." I told her. She nodded and got up.

"Ryan, c'mon, I gotta take you to school today." I told him. He nodded.

"Babe, I'm taking Fae with me." I told Nicole. She nodded and went on her phone.

"Fae, sweetheart, c'mon leave mommy alone right now, let's go take bubba to school." Fae got up and kissed Nicole's cheek. Nicole smiled and helped Fae down.
She motioned for me to pick her up so I did. She put her head on my shoulder and Ryan and I walked out.

-
I got to Ryan's bus stop and all the mom's were staring at me with lustful looks. I was disgusted seeing wedding rings on their hands.

"Hi, I'm Angelina. I'm Max's mom." she said. I nodded. The bus pulled up and I said bye to Ryan.

"I see your single." she said. I chuckled.

"I'm not single. I have a pregnant fiancée." I said. She scoffed.
"Who Nicole? She's a real slut." She said. I chuckled again.

"Yeah but she's not flirting with other guys. You have a ring on your finger. So, you better get going." I said. I got into my car and drove back to the house.