Julian

Rodney in the media
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

next day

I walked into work and was immediately greeted by Chris.

"What's up man? How are my niece and nephew and Nik?" He asked while bro hugging me. I smiled and bro hugged him back.

"Nikki is still having morning sickness and the kids are good, except Fae acts up every once in awhile." I stated. He chuckled and we started walking towards the workshop. I work at an auto shop and we do things like remodeling cars, fixing motors, and other stuff like that.

"Aye baby daddy!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Rodney walking towards us. I chuckled at the nickname, especially since he has more kids than me.

"What's going on man?" I said bro hugging me. He bro hugged back and chuckled.

"Nothin' much dude. How are the kids and baby mama doin'?" He asked me.

"They're doing good just have the youngster acting up." I stated. We walked into the shop and I was greeted with the smell of gas and spray paint. I did not miss this smell at all. I walked into the lounge and made myself some coffee.

"How was the doctors appointment?" Chris asked. I turned around and took a sip of my coffee.

"I heard the heartbeat and they said the baby was fine which is always a good thing to hear. So, it was really good, but we had to bring the kids which was not the best idea since they were messing with everything there." I explained. He nodded and looked down then back up.

"You could've asked me or Veronica to watch them." He stated. I chuckled. There was no way in hell this man would be up at 7:30 in the morning.

"Man you wouldn't even be up at 7:30 in the morning." I laughed. His eyes widened and then nodded his head.

"Aha yeah you're right, I wouldn't." He said. I laughed again and walked out into the shop. Work should be fun today.
-
I walked into the house and saw Nicole in the kitchen while on the phone. She looked frustrated and looked like she had been crying.

"Okay, thank you, bye." She said. She hung up and slammed the phone on the counter then groaned. I placed my keys on the counter and she looked up. I walked up to her and hugged her. She hugged back and then kissed me. The kiss lasted for awhile and it was very passionate.

"You okay?" I asked her. She nodded. I pecked her lips. We started walking up the stairs together and up to our room. She laid down in bed and I got a quick shower then did the rest of my things before going to bed. Once I got back into the room, I saw Nicole was already fast asleep. I got in the bed beside her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.

"I love you beautiful." I said before falling asleep.