Thundersnail

"And then my mother left, me never seeing her again..."

I looked down at Rhys to see him shutter.

I walked over and tapped him with my foot, seeing if he was really up.

Suddenly he started to wake up.

"Arghhhh" He said as he slowly got up.

He looked at his hand as a map showed up, "....I guess Vaughn got the tracker working.."

I stood up, "Yeah, he did. Then I traced the signal on my map." I turned my palm up to show my silver arm and the map.

He took the ID drive out of his head with a grunt.

"Where'd everybody go?" He asked me as he stood up.

"They went outside, I decided to stay in here for when you wake up. Look around... Pretty interesting stuff." I said as I sat back down in my seat.

"Okay then.." he started to look around.

He went to a mirror with a photo. "Wow, these three sure have been together for a long time..." He said. Im guessing that was a family photo.

He leaned down to a box. "Who knows what type of skeletons that old man is keeping in here hmm.."

"Checked, just some parts..." I told him as he went to a picture of Moxxi.

"Nice to meet you Ms.Moxxi. Not too shabby in a crazy Pandora type of way.." He said.

"She's nice, but she tries to get on me way to much. Not that I'm not into it... It's just she has a "type" and Im not sure I wanna be in it." He looked at me. "You know her?"

"Yeah she lives in the same area as me and Zer0." Then I left it as that.

Then we stepped out of the Caravan and turned to see everyone at the top of the hill. We started to walk up.

He scanned them. "I know I did that too when I met all of you. You guys seemed pretty cool." We continued walking till we were with them, overlooking an Atlas facility, with a bunch of cars racing around.

"I haven't seen one of these in forever." I said as they looked at me. "Atlas trumps Hyperion, easy as that."

"Uh, what happened?" Rhys asked.

"I thought Willa would've told you this but, you passed out on the floor and drooled after saying, I hope this works." Fiona said gesturing towards me.

"I tracked the money while you were out and Willa put it on her map." Vaughn said easily. I brofisted him.

"Quiet, this place is crawling with bandits." Felix said, killing the party.

"You okay Rhys?" Vaughn asked. "You totally whacked your head."

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine now." Rhys replied. "What happened back there?"

"No idea just blacked out."

"Well your cybernetics still seem to be working, as far as I can tell." Vaughn finished, still seeming worried about his friend.

We walked up to the rest of the others and crouched down.

"So.. the case is in there?" Rhys asked.

"Somewhere."

"Wow, what is that place?" Sasha asked.

"Old Atlas building, probably one of the better ones.." I replied, still looking at the building.

She stared at me. "Atlas, better than Hyperion? Didn't you just hear that conversation?"

"Looks abandoned." Vaughn sighed. "Doesn't look abandoned to me."