\2/

Your pov
"So what do you want to do? It's only 6:00, I could make dinner," Frank suggested.

"What are you going to make? Please make it vegetarian though."

"Well that's a good thing because I'm vegetarian too." He chuckled. We went downstairs and he went into the kitchen. He told me to get a movie started so I thought we should watch a horror movie. Which one though? Scream? No. Curse of Chucky? Not even scary. The Conjuring? Sure why not. I put it in the DVD player and waited for Frank. One minute he hates me, the next he says he loves me, it's weird. I started singing to our song while I waited.

"I'm not sure what they said
But if it's true I'll bet
It's just one more thing I'll regret
I hate my weaknesses
They made me who I am

""Yeah, it's cool, I'll be okay"
As I felt your pain wash over me
So I dry your eyes and hide my shakes
Cause I hate the look that's on your face

"These things inside my head
They never make much sense
So I wouldn't hold my breath...
I hope I die before they save my soul

""Yeah, it's cool, I'll be okay"
As I felt your pain wash over me
So I dry your eyes and hide my shakes
Cause I hate the look that's on your face

"Don't hang up
Because I don't have anyone left here
Don't give up
Don't hang on to anything I've said

"I hate my weaknesses
They made me who I am
It makes no difference
I'm insignificant

""Yeah, it's cool, I'll be okay"
As I felt your pain wash over me
So I dry your eyes and hide my shakes
Cause I hate the look that's on your face
"Yeah, it's cool, I'll be okay"
As I felt your pain wash over me
So I dry your eyes and hide my shakes
Cause I hate the look that's on your face

"And this is not the end for us."

"You really have a great voice." Frank said causing me to jump and I smiled.

"Thanks, I bet you do too." He chuckled at my awkwardness. He handed me a plate of spaghetti and brought his own in. I grabbed the remote and turned on the movie.

"The Conjuring, you serious?"

"What, you don't like horror movies?" I asked putting my head down in shame.

"No, I love this movie!" He said laughing. We just ate our diner in silence while we watched the movie. I rested my head on Frank's shoulder and his head on mine. By the time the movie was over it was about 8:00 and I could see Frank getting tired already.

"Sleepy?" I asked.

"A little." We went upstairs and fell on the bed. I faced him and he faced me placing an arm on my waist making me flinch because of the pain. "Are you okay?" I nodded and pretended it was nothing. He then touched my waist again causing more pain.

He ripped off my shirt and saw my scars. "(Y/n), why would you do this to yourself?" I just didn't answer, I felt like crying. "It's going to be okay." He hugged me then immediately let go seeing that it hurt. "Sorry."

"It's fine, I'll be okay."

"(Y/n), this concerns me, I especially made the scars worse from beating you everyday. Why do I always make the shittiest decisions?"

Trigger warning: horrible smut

"You don't, you just didn't know. I don't blame you for any of this." He pinned me down to my bed and kissed me roughly. Every kiss he kept apologizing, and he just didn't understand.

"Stop apologizing, I'm not mad." His hands went behind my back to unhook my bra, and I realized this wasn't the usual make out session, no, no, he wants sex. He got off of me to grab something from his bag. It was a small square, silver package that I immediately knew what it was.

"Are you sure about all of this going on? I mean, we only recently started dating." I nodded and he ripped off his shirt. He got back on top of me and started kissing down my chest. His hands went to my waist and he ripped off my pants, exposing more scars.

"More? You can't be serious." I muttered an 'I'm sorry' but he just brushed it off and started rubbing me through my underwear. He then pulled it down with his teeth and slipped his tongue inside me. His hands were on my hips, making sure I wouldn't move an inch. When he pulled out, he took off his belt quickly and slipped his jeans and boxers down at the same time. He ripped the package open with his teeth and slipped it on. He lined himself up and gave me a concerning look.

"Are you sure you want to keep going?"

"Do it." I growled. He pushed himself inside of me, causing a knot to form in the pit of my stomach. He was thrusting in and out quickly, but after a while they got sloppier and so did the kisses he was leaving on my neck. As we both reached our climaxes, he pulled out.

"That, was, great." He said in between breaths.

"It was." I managed to say and he quickly got out of the bed.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, I'll be right back." He ran into the bathroom.

"There are extra towels in the closet!"

"Thank you!" He yelled. I grabbed my black lace underwear and bra and put them back on. I heard the water turn on and just waited. I tied my hair into a ponytail and it looked a little better. After a while the shower turned off and I threw Frank's boxers at him. He clicked his tongue and sat down next to me, then kissed my cheek.

"You're amazing and I love you." He said in my ear sending shivers down my spine or it's because it's March and it's still cold. We got in bed and threw the covers over us and Frank threw his arm around me carefully this time. I quickly kissed him and fell asleep.