5

The rest of the school day was as boring as i thought it would be, i just couldnt wait till the last bell rung. 

Its after school and im walking out to my car, but right before I got in my friends came over to me. 

"Hey luna, remember at 6 we have a fight, and then right after we have to go to the garage and get our racing cars and speed over to the race." Carson said.

"Alright" I said and smiled. 

I got in my car and went home to get ready for the fight. I put my light brown hair up into a pony tail, put on some mascara and red lipstick. Then i grabbed my pink Nike sports bra and shorts and packed a bag of clothes for the race. By the time i was done it was 5:30. I got in my car and went to the fight. 

I got there and i parked my car and went inside. I looked at who was fighting who. 

Fight 1/ Carson : Alaina 

Fight 2/ Carter : Jake

Fight 3/ Luna : Lorain

Fight 4/ Matt : Brian

Fight 5/ Jason : Logan

Fight 6/ Alex : Blake

I cheered for carson, then carter. Then it was my turn.. 
I got into the ring and waited for them to sound the bell. I looked in front of me at Lorain. She was really pretty. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Once they sounded the bell and i heard 'Fight' i went and i punched her in the face. Her head tilted to the side and then she punched me in the nose. We fought for a while longer then we shook hands and were done. The next few fights i cheered for my gang. After the fights were done we went over to the garage and got our cars. I grabbed my matte black Lambourgini, and they all grabbed their cars. 

When we got there we started, street racing is illegal so the cops came and we all like sped home. I didnt get the chance to go to the garage and get my other car because i didnt want to get caught so i guess im going to have to take the lambo to school tomorrow. It was around 1230am when i got a text. 

Unknown: Its not nice to pull that shit you pulled in class today.

Luna: Who is this. ?

U: Mr. Tray

L: Howd you get my number? 

U: Thats for me to know and you not to find out. 

I didnt text him back because wtf ?

I layed down.  

i was asleep after 5 minutes.