6

"Luna, You know that you cant talk like that to me, do you want to get a detention?" Mr. Tray said. 

"Yes please, Whats gonna happen in detention 'Sir'?" i winked at Mr. Tray. 

"Youll find out at 4 o'clock" 

Schools over and im in detention in Mr. Trays classroom. 

I walk in in a tiny skirt that almost shows my ass and a tank top that shows alot of cleavage, I go to my desk and bend down to put down my bag. 

Mr. Tray comes up behind me and puts his rock hard cock up against me. I turned around  and..... 

My alarm clock went off and i realized that it was just a dream, disappointed. 

L: Carson, do i have a story for you. 

C: Oooh girl, u better tell me. 

L: Ill tell you at school. 

I got out of bed and hopped in the shower, and got ready for school. at 8:00 am, i got in my Lambo, and went to school. Dreading first period cause i just wanted to go talk to Mr. Tray and see what his text was about last night. 

I get to school and Carson is waiting at my locker, I run up to her. 

"Hey carson!"  I say. 

"LUNA! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME?" Yelled Carson. 

"Okay, so you know the science teacher Mr. Tray" 

"Uhm, the sexy one. yes" 

"Well yesterday i bumped into him before school started and he asked me to show him to his classroom becuase he didnt know where it was. I didnt know he was a teacher then, I just thought he was a student. So i was disappointed that he didnt have math with us. But i get to second period, i walk in and guesss who i see? Mr. Tray. I walk up to his desk and was talking to him. I was like You cant be my teacher. He said Whys that. I said "Because youre too young and hot to be my teacher". Hes 20 fucking 4. anyways before i passed out i got a text from him. And then i had a sex dream about him but woke up before anything happens." I told her. 

"Oh shit, guess who just walked passed" 

"who?" I asked Carson 

"Mr. Tray..." 

I opened my mouth wide and said "Oh. shit" and we walked to first period.