Chapter 1

He sat on the stool painting soft brush strokes to create her nose , with every stroke, he felt her grow more and more human, with bright piercing eyes she could bring any male to there knees , she was just painted so delicately with heart and beauty , he placed his brushes in the sink and began to wash them off , he than trudged over to the painting and covered it with the most luxurious cloth he owned , for he believed such a display of beauty shall only come in contact with top notch material , he slowly took off his smock and whispered a silent goodnight to the painting in which he calls Serenity , and headed to his cardboard box in the corner of the room preparing himself for a long day of work at the local clothing store.

The next morning he ( honestly I don't care what you call him so you can come up with your own name) headed to the store and began his 8 hour shift from 6am to 1pm he dreaded his job but mostly did it to pay his bills ,buy paint supplies, as well as food, and receive fashionable clothes for free which makes him come across as being a clean decent middle class citizen, but as well as getting clothes for himself he receives clothes for women in which his boss assumes are for his non existent daughter but he goes along with the story because not only does he get more money but gets better working benefits in insurance,health care and other grown up stuff like that.

He climbed up the stairs to his apartment and headed straight to his box, he had saved enough money over the past year to buy himself a comfy mistress with a elegant bed spread ,he was pretty proud of himself and decided to celebrate, he went to the fridge and got a bottle of his favorite soda Fanta ,after hydrading he headed to the box and placed all the girl clothes In his box which he previously used for sleeping, he then rushed over to serenity and placed her finishing touches on her finishing by 11;11 and making a wish .......

Bit little did he know his wish was bound to come true.