Nots en Thonks

Hello. This is the author of Forbidden Forsaken Forever. I wrote this story to make myself and people laugh. Recently I had began writing two other stories (on a different account). I lost interest in writing HCL. I used to laugh so much and be brimming with ideas for new chapters, but recently, I felt like I was dragging it out. If it were up to me (If I had kept my passion) the story would go on until the day I die. Sadly, I didn't have the passion or excitement for this story anymore. I hope that you guys enjoyed it and thank you so much for reading my art. I am a proud author. I believe that no matter how much you enjoy a story, it must end. I didn't want each chapter to become less and less good, and only the first couple of chapters would be appreciated. Hoot, Beet, en Zoom will always be in my heart. I will celebrate each anniversary of HCL proudly. Again, thank you so much for supporting me and feel free to contact me (Messaging or commenting on the story) about any ideas you have for the HCL cast and maybe I'll go for it (and give you credit) or maybe you just want to talk out your reviews and emotions about my story. You, the reader, have every right to have a say in my work because one of the reasons why I write is to inspire and entertain you. 

Thank you so much, you are wonderful and important! 

- Love, Batpool25 :)