More people?!

(y/n) POV)
Me and smile talked about things when suddenly a man with a dark blue mask with no eyes came in "smile is she up?" He said, "yes" smile said, I looked at the man, he smelled like a doctor with a hint of......blood?! I got a little scared but stayed calm. The man looked at me, then walked towards me. He looked at my bandages and undid them "hmmm the wounds seem to be healing alright" then he took off the bandages and put new ones on. He then left to go tell a man called "Slender" about me.

Le eyeless jack POV)
The winged she wolf was up and her wounds were healing nicely, I left to go tell slender about it wen jeff came out of  (the closet. Sorry I had to! X3) his room and stopped me, "hey EJ how's the wolf?" He asked me, "she's doing just fine jeff" I replied, he nodded then walked away. I made it to slender's office and knocked on the door.
"Come in child" I heard him say in my head, I walked in "sir the winged wolf is awake" I informed him, "good please bring her down stairs later at dinner I would like the others to meet her"he said, "ok sir" I replied, I left and went to my room.

(y/n) POV)
After the strange man left I asked "smile who was that?" He looked at me and replied "oh that's just EJ! One of the other people who live here!" My eyes widen "there are more people?!" I ask, "yup!" He said, hwell then........cool new people! New friends ta make! I think I gona like it here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There done!
Tell me what ya think plz!
Peace, love, and pastaa!!
~Z