Theory of everything

So tiring!!!! This was originally going to be Experimental Conclusions 2. But I didn't like how that turned out, so I reworked it to Theory of Everything. Another messy job, but I quite like it. Whenever I look at a drawing, I feel weird. Probably because I never drew like this and I usually do stickman drawings before.

 Probably because I never drew like this and I usually do stickman drawings before

Also, I grant you permission to draw EC2 Neko_GeoChan. It feels like I can't draw the whole teenage thing. Tried using BB as my reference, but it didn't work.
Profile: Theory of Everything
Nickname: Theo, Tee
Initials: ToE
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Rating: Insane
Level: 11
Description: The younger sister of ToE2. Her right eye is bandaged up because Clutterfunk cut her eye. She plans to get eye surgery in 2 years because her wounds will heal in two years. She was given a necklace, which said it prevented anyone from killing her(obviously, that's a joke since Clutterfunk likes her). She plans to confess that she hates Clutterfunk, but can't since she doesn't want to be killed, even with the necklace on. She also hides a secret power, no one but herself knows about it. What could it be?
Likes: Her sister, protection, purple
Hates: Clutterfunk, the injured eye, waiting for it to heal
Now to draw Clubstep, if I will. If not, then I'll let Neko_GeoChan draw DubSmash as a result.