Khang- OC Profile

I forgot to make one for my OC. Well here it is!

Name: KhangNickname: PKAge:14Gender: MaleDescription: Khang is basically an adventurous kid

Name: Khang
Nickname: PK
Age:14
Gender: Male
Description: Khang is basically an adventurous kid. He's the ancestor of the legendary sword fighter Senki. Because of this, Khang is a skilled sword fighter. He is the original counterpart of all of his AU's (with Sabre being the alternate counterpart, Dark Shadow being the OtherWorld, and Evil Khang being the Dark counterpart.) This kid has been in a lot of adventures. For example, he and his sister, Ella, ate some mooncake and it increased their powers, along with some new arsenal. He and her were also involved in a battle against a robot Ella made. Khang was also saving his home universe from the hands of EVE. (No one knows about EVE) Currently, alternate counterparts Sabre and Alie are helping him and Ella destroy EVE.

 (No one knows about EVE) Currently,  alternate counterparts Sabre and Alie are helping him and Ella destroy EVE

Being a good swords master, Khang can wield almost any kind of sword. His favorite to use were katanas, but after he ate the mooncake, he acquired Rai-Saber, an intelligent sword with lightning powers. The saber is also responsible for turning Khang to his power up form.

Likes: Food, Swords, Dignity, friends, Fighting,
Hates: Evil, Too much thinking, Stress