Your cheater! - 3

Naomi woke up the next morning, made cereal, ate it, and sat in the lounge with her lovely boyfriend Dan.

Naomi was now like 8 months or something in labor, and she was ready as a fish to get ready to give birth to her lovely daughter, or son. We could also say baby but.

1 MONTH LATER, SHE IS NOW 9 MONTHS INTO HER LABOR

She sat on the toilet, suddenly she heard super splash and she got more wet. "OH MY GOD MY WATER BROKE!" Naomi shouted loud enough to make Dan hear it. He ran into the bathroom. "Oh my God darling, lets go to the hospital with your wet ass pussy I wish you were that wet for me baby." Naomi look at him like she never looked at him. He lent forward and planted his lips on hers, they tasted like cum and that was a good taste. 'Dan must've masturbated and licked it because he tastes cum' she thought and they went to the hospital.

At the hospital, the clock is 5:31 P.M. 

"Push, come on you can do it!" the doctor screamed. She pushed and pushed until she lost energy. She made more energy and pushed. "Do you wanna come and see?" The doctor asked Daniel. He shakes his head, and coughed. 'To be honest, he faked that!' You thought.

After a while the baby finally came out, the nurses took the baby and wiped it clean. She gave it to Naomi. Naomi looked at the baby, she smiled at it. And then she screamed. 

How did her baby look like this? (the picture under) 

The sexy ass mustache, his sexy wrinkles, his adorable smile. This was Doctor Phil's baby. 

(A/N: I'M CONTINUING THIS IS NOT THE END, IT HAS JUST STARTED SO BE READY

(A/N: I'M CONTINUING THIS IS NOT THE END, IT HAS JUST STARTED SO BE READY. THE NEXT PART IS GONNA BE LONG!)