Chapter 3 - Undertaker And Seek With a Painted Smile

I don't own Black Butler or the video.

(A/N: Play song when I say to, ok.)

Ciel's POV:

Madam Red, Lau and Grell decided to go home, so it was just Sebastian, Claude, Alois and I.

"Undertaker! Are you here?" I asked as I knocked on the, unusually locked, door of the funeral parlor.

"So this is your friend you were talking about?" Alois asked while leaning against Claude, who looked annoyed.

"Undertaker is who you want to go to for information, when the police won't tell you anything." I stated, getting impatient. 'Ugh! What on earth is taking him so long to reply?' I thought to myself.

"This is taking too long!" Alois whined, "Claude! Knock down the door!' He ordered as he stood to he side.

"Yes, your highness." Claude replied, shifting his stance. Just as he was about to kick the door in, it suddenly opened.

"He he he. Welcome, my lord." A familiar voice echoed through the door as we walked into the parlor. "Do I finally get the pleasure of fitting you for one of me special coffins today?" Undertaker asked as he came out of a coffin near Alois, making him freak out.

"AH! Ciel, you'll protect me, won't you?!" He yelled, as he ran and hid behind me. I sighed, 'He's acting like a chlid.'

"What do you think I'm here for?" Claude muttered under his breath, sounding irritated, making Sebastian smirk.

"No. What do you think we're here for?" I asked, sarcastically, "We're here for information on the 'Bloody Doll'. What do you know?"

"Oh, nothing really." He replied, completely avoiding the question, while looking interested. It seemed like he perked up at the mention of the Doll. "Just that the killer only kills those they believe needs to die. And just this once, I agree." He said, leaving me confused.

"What do you mean?" I demanded. 'Isn't he supposed to 'charge' us for imformation?' I thought, slighty bothered, 'Or is there a certain reason?'

"He he he. Did you know, all the victims are criminals? However, the police never had enough evidence nor witnesses, seeing as they too were killed, to convict them." He replied, "They were all guilty of rape and murder of countless men, women and children." He continued, sounding... upset? Like he knew one of the victims, the criminals killed.

"So the Doll decided to take matters into his own hands?" Comtemplated Sebastian, speaking for the first time since we got here.

"Indeed." Undertaker responded. "Possibly the 'Bloody Doll' is a victim that got away, and is looking for their attacker." Smiling mysteriously, as he pulled out a bone-shaped cookie to munch on.

"It is possible," Alois replied completely serious (when the time calls for it like now) "but who? Do you know, Claude?" he asked his butler, who has been standing silently behind him the whole time.

"No, I do not, your highness." Claude replied, sounding so thoughful, it was scary.

"Hmm, what about you Undertaker?" I asked, studying the creepy yet knowledgeable man in front of me closely.

"Well, that is something your just going to have to figure out yourselves." He answered quickly, while petting a... china doll... that he picked up off a shelf.

'That type of doll style looks familiar.' I thought to myself, as I watched Undertaker put the doll back on the shelf. 'Not because it's similar to the dolls left by the 'Bloody Doll', but it's like I've... seen it... before...' I trailed off, frustrated because I couldn't remember. I better asked him about it.