SMDH 6

This is probably gonna be long. You don't have to read about my boring life if you don't want to!

So, today I was going to my school to pick up my schedule for the new school year. I also was going to find out what team I'm on.

What's a team? Well, a team just consists of the 4 general classes: social studies, math, science, and language arts. I guess they put us in teams to rotate recess and lunch times easier.

Anywho, I get my schedule, I find out I'm on team Aquila. I go home, find out my friends are on different teams than me. I'm alittle sad, but I'll make it through. This was afew hours ago, now I'll tell you what happened this past hour.

Tiffany's talking to me about what cafeteria she might eat in depending on her team, and lists her room numbers. Note, she's on team Columba. I read the list of numbers, and realize something looks familiar. I get my schedule out.

We have the exact same classes. Odd, we're on different teams, right?

Tiffany and I freak out about it. By then, I remembered something. I met up with my old l.a teacher at the schedule pick up, and tell him my new team name. He tells me about the l.a teacher on Aquila, named Mrs. Turner, and how she's really good.

I look at my schedule and who I have for Language Arts: Nichole Tock. Hm, doesn't sound like Turner, does it?

I feel like ;-; and take a shower. I get out and realized something that I realized when I first got my schedule.

I look at my old schedule from last year. I was on a team named Hercules. We have a thing named PACE, which is extra time for one particular subject. I look at the name next to "PACE", and it says Hercules, because I was on that team, duh.

I looked at my new schedule, and see something not right:

Why does it say Columba next to PACE when I'm clearly in Aquila?

I feel like an idiot for thinking having PACE with a different team would be normal, and that I didn't notice it right when I was still at the school.

Surely enough, minutes later, Tiffany comes back with information. She tells me I have the same schedule as those in Columba, and that a girl we know who's in Aquila has a different schedule than me.

So yeah, I'm on team Columba, and I guess Aquila too. What.

Moments later I hear that a kid got their schedule mixed up too, but got it fixed. I feel like a moron again.

I recall the stuff the new principal has done so far:
1. Have the first day of school and open house on the same day.
2. Messed up my schedule.

That was then I realized: this new principle hates me, and she hasn't even introduced herself yet!

But it's ok, I hate the school too. SMDH.

moral of the story: school sucks.