Entry By NoOneElse999

(This is smut (contains a lot of sexual themes) if you are uncomfortable with smut then please skip to the next chapter, thanks! ^-^ ~Listunstar)

"Please continue!" Ryan said louder, his face growing more red by the second.    And so I continued. I watched as he gripped the bed sheets underneath us as I kissed the back of his shoulder where my forehead was. I could see the goosebumps run down his back and arms as a slid my hand between him and the bed below. I went back to his neck, still quiet, and continued my work there as a slid my other hand down his side and into the pants he was wearing.    Ryan made another noise under me as my hand went further down, taking his pants off. I could tell Ryan had a boner restricted under the fabric. His face maintained its bright shade of deep red as I continued undressing him.    Behind him, I could feel my own jeans becoming to tight for comfort knowing I was probably to far gone to stop now unless Ryan really wanted me too, especially if Ryan kept up the whimpering and the quiet moaning. I moved arm away from his chest, pausing my work only to remove my shirt and pants, boxers still in my jeans.    I laid myself back over Ryan, his quiet moans of my name pushed me on.    "Remember, keep quiet," I reminded him, trying to sound sexy. Obviously, it worked because his moan hitched and caught in his throat when he bit his lip. I licked his neck before leaving a couple light nips on the already deeply bruised skin. "Are you ready?"    Ryan nodded furiously, his face red and warm from heat. Though we've done nothing yet, the room grew warm quickly.    I went in slow, too slow for my liking, but I didn't want to hurt Ryan. This was both of our first times after all. Ryan bit his lip harder and buried his face in the pillow underneath him and moaned quietly. I kept going, in and out, in and out, listening to Ryan's soft moans, praises, and name calls. I wrapped my hand around his hard boner and pleasured him as much as he is to me, maybe more, maybe less.    Minutes later, my body had enough and released inside him while Ryan released into my hand and into the pillow under him. I pulled out and Ryan immediately flipped over the pillow and fell back down into a laying position. I curled up next to him and pulled him into my stomach and smiled, placing my face on his lower neck and between his shoulder blades. Before either of us got too comfy, I pulled the blanket over us so we'd be covered in case his mother walked in on us.    "Ryan, are you alright?" I wrapped my arms back around him after moving the blanket over us.    "Yeah... Just... Wow," Ryan breathed quietly. "I'm so going to be sore later."    "You know, I love you," I said into his neck, my face turning pink from today's events.    "I love you too Felix," Ryan replied entwining his hands with mine. His breathing slowed and became regular, showing signs of sleep and I followed soon behind. 

  -Le HD Homies  

____Thanks for the entry! Wasn't that great!? >///<If you'd still like to enter, just inbox me so you can email it! Good luck! ;D