2 ♥️

Baekhyun's POV
"Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked coldly, it's not that I wanted to asked like that but my stupid mouth said that, "can we go line zipping and skydiving?" She asked and I almost had a heart attack hearing skydiving, of course I'm manly but I'm also scared of diving in the air.

"Sure" I said boringly, then we went out of our hotel room,  I intertwined her fingers with mine as we ride the elevator she looks at me then I showed my "what" face, the driver JongSuk brought us to the Burj Khalifa and we was trembling. It was so funny, my face was so pale. Well, who's face is not pale when you skydive from 13ft tower?

I admit it was fun playing with her, but I'm not falling in love for her!!

Your POV
It was so fun, we rode the Line Zipping and the Skydive, well my face was paler before but now it's turn to normal cause we're going to the beach. Yeay, my fav place. And no we're not staying there, just walking along the seaside,picking seashells and stuffs,  I admit it was fun playing with Baekhyun. :P

I admit it, I think so I fall in love with this side of him, if only it continue...but of course no, he'll just go back being a flirty guy. "Let's go to our room!" He said as he locks our fingers together, we walked to the elevator and press 15th floor. It was awkward but Baekhyun break the ice.

"So tonight is our first night together huh?" He asked and I nod slowly. Then he chuckle, we arrived at our hotel as he unlock with his card and went inside. "I'm showering first!" I said as I went inside the luxurious bathroom.

"Ah!! Chaeun!!! I need to pee so badly, can you open this door fast!!" Baekhyun said trembling. "What?? Wait!!" I said as I wore the bathrobe and unlock the door for him and went inside the bathtub. "Ah...." He moan as he flush the toilet bowl and zip up his pants.

I wore the bathrobe and came out, seconds later he quickly run to the bathroom and shower for a short minute, he came out wearing a bathrobe too, he jumped on the bed as he closed the lights. "Baekhyun?" I said while poking his arms.

Baekhyun's POV
"Baekhyun?" She said while poking me, "what??" I asked her shouting. She heavily sighed then turned her head to the other side of the bed watching the star twinkling between the night. I felt bad saying like that to her. It's not that I wanted to tell her like that but I'm still angry knowing that my Eomma force me into an arranged marriage with the unknown girl, when she exactly knows that I'm a Playboy and a Pervert.

The next morning awakens us, and we were ready to take another journey forward, the days passed like that and our Honeymoon ended with me being a jerk and a cold person to her.

"Passenger, please fasten your seatbelt on as we're going to land in Korea about 10 minutes more." The pilot said as we all fasten our seatbelt and Chaeun is still sleeping, she must be tired. I brushed her hair away from her eyes, she looks beautiful but why I hate her? I, myself don't even know why.

Third person's POV
Chaeun and Baekhyun landed safely in Korea as EXO were waiting for them in front of the private gate for security. "Hello noona and hyung!" They wave and I smiled and ran to them and we group hug leaving Chaeun alone speechless. "Ya! Why are you leaving your wife alone?" Chen said then I look at Chaeun and she shook her head and smile.

"Eomma said that you have to go straight to your new house." Chanyeol said that and went to hug her sister, I sighed and shrug. The members brought my car then leave us and drove their own cars. Chanyeol was still following because he said he wanted to see her small sister for the last time before our tight schedule.

I drove and Chanyeol quietly sitting behind us, "Yah aren't you guys going to talk or something? Is it always like this when your honeymoon?" He asked curiously and I shook my head. Like always, we being a noisy guys, we karaoke a song called "EXO - Monster" hahaha, it's our own song lol.

Then we arrive at the house, Chanyeol just come to visit and checking the place is good for her sister or not, *sigh* family problem, why can't my brother be like that? *again sigh* I forgot that I'm an uncle now since he got a daughter.

Your POV
"Oppa, are you going now? Don't go!" I whine as I clingy over to his arms. "I'm sorry but Eomma said I have to leave once I see the house, take care of your husband!" He wave and got in his car as Sehun and Kai picked him up since they're going to buy bubble tea and chicken.

"So it's only the both of us now huh?" He said smirking, I raised a brow to show curiosity, then he pinned me on to the wall and smudge kisses on my lips trailed down to my jaw and neck making it a butterfly kiss.

He lift you up as you wrapped your legs on his waist, he brought you to the bedroom and throw you down on the bed, he crawls on top of you as he kiss your red lip bitten by him, Byun Baekhyun.

ⒸBaebaekhyun04
Hey guys,check out my other story, it's about BaekHyun's imagines, you can request any category for that.