7 ♥️

Chaeun's POV
I run away, to a quieter place to relieve myself, then a message popped, I clicked and it was unknown, "hey Chaeun, look it's your Husband and Mina huh? They look so good better, better than you. Actually, Mina should be the one who should marry Baekhyun instead of you." There, showed a photo with Baekhyun naked sleeping with Mina.

Then someone called, "hello?" Upon hearing his voice, you knew it was your one and only Oppa, Chanyeol. "You saw it?" "Oppa...." You trail as hot tears fell on your cheeks and the called was ended as another called came in, "Chaeun, don't cry!" It's was Yoora unnie, they are always like this when the cousin mocked us, they always protect you when you was in sad state.

"Unnie...." You ended the call and cry as loud as you can, you punch your left chest, acting as if you are punching your heart, "it hurts so much, why does he have to do it with Mina, and why not other girls? Why Mina out of all?" You shout as you hit your heart, "why..." You trail for the third time, you cry as loud as you can and shout on how much voice you have.

No one was there to love you, no one was there to comforts you, no one was there to fix your broken heart, it all started when Mina enters your life and planned to take everything from you, and she succeeded in doing that, when you told to your family, including unnie and oppa, they don't believe you till now. Only you and the god knows what happened exactly that day, where she took everything from you.

Third person's POV
Curious? Why? It all started on the first day of their 5th grade school.....
"Hey Chaeun!" "Hi chaeun!" "Hello chaeun!" They greet you as you bowed thank you, she...Park Mina...she was jealous as everyone greet you, she was jealous when you got so many friends as she got none. She was not very ugly, as she walk around with those big lenses spectacles and face full of acne.

/Just go to salon and solve that problem/ you thought, her hair falls perfectly on her shoulder, yet no one wants to be her friend, as she carry the heavy books on her hands, then the playboys, bumped to her making her fall, making her books scattered away, making her spectacles broke and make her cry, they laughed at her and mocked her.

"Cish..look at her so poor, no wonder she got no friends." One of the girls said, then you and your friends walked and saw that, you look at her, then you went to helped her, "cousin..are you ok?" You said as you helped her stand up straight and brushed the dust on her skirt. "Hey Chaeun, how come she's your cousin? She looks more like poop to me..haha" one of the boy mocked and the whole corridor was laughing at her, Mina.

She quickly grabbed her books, bag and the broken spectacles and walk away, to stop hearing they mocking about her looks. She cry all the way back as she went back home, with sad face, then one day...she told her mother about everything happened at school she decide to do a revenge. As soon as they turned 15 years old, Mina came to school dressed neatly, without the big spectacles, the nice fair skin with no pimples scar, her hair tied in a high pony as she walked to the classroom.

That's when her revenge started, she said to all of your friends, to come to her party at her luxurious house, that's when your friends decide to betray you for her luxury. They envy her the most, and they regret for not being friends with her before, then she smirked at you leaving you dumbfounded as your old gang walked with their hairs flipping over hitting your face here and there.

She acts all arrogant, and that's when she started to become a slut, one day you was going to toilet, when you heard someone moaning, "uh,..Mina..uh..ah..baby.." You being a naught girl decide to tell her parents, when it was family gathering, she threatens you to stop but you didn't. You told them, and her parents was furious.

You was having fun with your grandfather with Mina, as he was playing catch and catch,As a revenge the nasty Mina decide to arrange a water pipe so our grandfather would tripped and fall, her plan success and it was all blamed on you, that's when they hate you including your grandmother, they mocked you for making grandfather dead, they said that you were eager to take his heritage, especially he gave it to a lot because he loves you..

That was the day, where you couldn't forget the secret, she was supposed to be blamed and yet it was blamed on me?!? Why??! You thought, and she buried the case under the ground before she started working as a business woman, following her mother. And now, she's planning to take Baekhyun from me? You thought, as your tears started to fall one by one.

"No I should be strong not like this, stop crying you stupid tears, this tears aren't meant for Baekhyun.." What my heart said as I stopped crying and make my way to my own house, not the house that you shared with Baekhyun but your parents house. You had text Yoora unnie, saying that you'll go straight home, as you didn't want to think more. And that you were tired with Baekhyun and all.

You open the door of your family's house, seeing your brother, he sprinted fast as he hug you and drag you inside, "Oppa.." You said as he look at you with sad eyes, "let it all out, don't think that no one is there to comfort you..don't think that oppa and unnie is not caring for you..let it all out, I'm here.." Chanyeol said as he patted your head as you let all the tears flow through your eyes and to your warm pinky cheeks, showing that you've been so tired crying all over again.

ⒸBaeBaekhyun04
So..it's sad now huh? I don't even know what's in my mind..hm, so sad... Sorry but the next chapter will be both Baekhyun and Chaeun and third person's POV.