Selena Gomez and Brent Boxberger

Selena's POV

Selena's POV

Currently I was getting ready for rehearsal. I had already met all of my new backup dancers and let me just tell you they are awesome. Some might say that my guy dancers are hot. I must admit though they are good looking. We all had the chance to get to know each other and bond. Overall we are great friends. Although I am attracted to one of my dancers. Brent. During rehearsals we tend to flirt a little. We gotten close to the point where fans would like for us to date. I wouldn't mind but who knows is he feels the same way. But anyways I have to focus.

"Hey Selena they need you out in main stage." One of the crew member said. "Great thanks." I head out. Making way up the stage's stairs I come across Joe. "All finished I assume." I said. "Yes we are. Its your turn. " He said.
"OK thanks." I made my way to the center of the stage. Once I was on the main stage my manager placed me where I was supposed to begin.

"I would like to start with from the end. So please start with I want you to know." He said.
So I Want You To Know started blasting from the speakers. I soon started by moving around according to what the producer wanted. It got to the point where Brent would have to come closer and grab my hips and move me according to the song.

"Brent move closer to Selena." the producer Jake screamed. Brent followed his orders and scooted closer to me. I put my hand on his bicep supporting me from falling.
"Getting comfortable aren't we now." Brent said.
I blushed."NO I was going to fall." I explained.
"Sure you were." He said.
"Whatever." I said.

We started moving are hips to the rhythm of the song. Brent scooted even closer to the point where my leg was in between his thighs. I felt his hand grip my waist. I moved my body closer to his body.
"OK now from the top. Position everyone." Jake said.

We all got into positions the dancers started their moving. After we performed the song perfectly Jake decided that was it for the day. I walked away grabbing my water from the stage. I made my way down the stairs to my dressing room. I closed my door soon for it to open again. Brent appeared by the door.
"Hey so most of us are going out to dinner and probably go to a club. I wondering if you would like to come?"He asked me scratching the back of his head.
"Uh yea sure what time should I be ready?" I asked.
"I think around 6:30." He said.
"Ok we'll meet in the lobby." I said.
"Alright see you then." He said as he walked out.

I started gathering my things to go back to my hotel room. On my way to the hotel I called Marissa my on tour makeup artist. I told her about the outing Brent told me about. She agreed to help me get ready which she made me immediately take a shower as soon as I get to my room. Which I obeyed. I picked out my undergarments and towel that was laying by the couch. I made my way to the bathroom where I laid my clothing by the sink and started my shower. I decided to laying in the bath tub for a while. I was really tired and I needed to relax. By the time I was finished taking a shower it was 5:10 and Marissa was setting up. I dried myself and wrapped a robe around my body.