Chapter 3

As i got into first hour it was a typical class day, drug dealers and hoes.

I ain't never gonna fall for no thug.  Thugs only cause trouble and my momma life proved that.  They gonna leave you in the dust like they always do.

I sat in the back.  And some girls whispered about the newest gossip which is some girl claiming Jacob baby.

Jacob don't fuck around with us he call us 'Youngins ' LIKE BITCH!  so that girl had lied probably or Jacob couldn't find none of his side hoes so it's probably the first one.

Too me Jacob ain't nothing but trouble my sister tried to fuck around with him tryna be grown but thank God my daddy found her. 

Sometimes I see Jacob after school tryna give the crack too some of these niggas to sell to him.  smh. 

Don't get me wrong it's not like i don't like Jacobe he fine a.f. and everything it's just that me wanting to be a Fed and him being a Dealer ain't right.

Only my sister and my Dad know i wanna work for the FEDS . My brother in the game and he cool it around with Jacob.

Me and my brother don't talk much. Last time we talked he asked me ' where's dad '? me and my sister on the other hand is goofy a.f. and I love her to death she just too grown for her age.

"Do you know the answer Briana" The teacher said her bald headed ass as the class started to snicker. 

"Can you repeat the question? " I asked the teacher Mrs. Brown the nicest way possible. 

"You needa start paying attention ain't nobody in life gonna be there to tell you this and that.  Start paying attention lil girl " she said whole continuing teaching

The class started talking. 

" Looks like Mrs.Goody Two Shoes don't pay attention all the time " some nigga off the drug dealing side said

Like who tf says goody two shoes . lame bitches that's who.

As the teacher was telling at the class to quiet down i looked at the nigga who been messing with me since 8th grade. 

He wasn't ugly.  But that personality shole made him ugly.  He just aint like me .  I ain't worried bout these haters im just sayin nigga shouldn't feel good cause he fucking around. 

As I ain't notice first hour went by fast a.f. and the bell rang. I packed my shit and left quickly . Thus dumb ass math class.

Next,  Language arts.  Now this what im talking about. 

I walked in and sat down in the front.

As soon as everybody got seated Mrs.Kress started teaching us about SpringBoard and how we gonna use them again.  I remember how told use them so i ain't have to pay attention. 

Then the door opened .

It's the Bitch .

The bitch as in Kierra Williams. 

Every guy wants her,  that's the only girl Jacob fucked with that's a 'youngin ' she walked in with her all adidas outfit.  She went in the back. and chilled with Drug Dealers Haa.  bitch thought she was special.  OKAY IM ON THAT HATING SHIT.! 

But she ain't prettier then me with natural beauty.  With her fake ass, Fake Titties,  Fake Nose,  and Fake lips like what the fuck bitch. 

Let me get to the point bitch rich.  I mean we rich but she got money to just throw in the air. 

My brother use to fuck around with her. 

Gave her ass Gohnerria or whatever the fuck i don't fuck round with STDS he ended up having to take pills or some shit like that. 

Shit.  told his dumb ass.  but he said 'you just hatin cause you don't get no attention from guys ' the fuck i need attention from thugs for? 

It's whatever tho . I tried to sneak a jolly rancher in my mouth

keyword TRIED

Shit fell of the floor fuck man.

I needa stop cursing.  Like I really need too.

As I heard the third bell ring for A lunch and some kids left the classroom and the rest of us stayed.  I noticed something about Kierra.  She has a new gold chain that has Jacob name on it.

Shit getting real with then I guess wait why the fuck do I care

The second bell rung and that's when I noticed I wasted all my time thinking it's third period where my bad bitchhh at

YASSSSS CHILD!!