Chapter 1

Briana

As that annoying ass alarm clock came on and kept ringing.I knew I had to get my ass outta bed before Linda bitch ass started screaming at me to get up.  I got outta bed and went in my closet wait lemme back that shit up y'all probably wondering who the fuck am I?

My name is Briana Brown. A.k.a. BB I ain't gotta nickname I live with my daddy and his dumb ass wife my little sister and big brother.  I don't give a fuck about anything but catching the criminals.  Linda is nice to me I around my dad but not around her she just another bitch that be disrespecting me. No I don't be that girl that get all up in niggas face and is easy.   im cool a.f. i love hanging with my niggas as nd shit,  some people even think im a dyke.  I gotta body i just don't show. My tittes ain't that big like others tho imma C cup.  I have a big fat ass and it's high a.f.  gotta thank my momma for that I guess. im pretty a.f. but hide it with make up. 

"Getcho lazy ass up Briana " Linda bitch ass said

"Hoe song call me lazy I ain't come out yo pussy watch how you talk to me " I said . now I don't beloved in disrespecting my elders but this bitch needa be put in place. 

"Bitch say something again " Linda said with attitude

"Bitch call me out my name again imma put you dirty ragedy ass in place you lucky i got respect for my daddy or I would've been beat yo ass " I said with hella more attitude. 

I went in the bathroom and closed the door so I ain't have to hear her irrelevant ass.  Ooooo if my daddy heard her talk like that too me.  I guess my brother and sister was use to it because i could hear the loud ass t.v. over the shower.

As you can see i have that i don't give a fuck attitude. 

I hurried up and washed myself down and put some baggy clothes on and got my backpack. 

I ran downstairs ruffling my sister hair she spent hours on doing

"Bitch if you don't stop " she said in her warning playful voice

"Whatcha gonna do scary ass nigga" I said as I got some eggs and toast and make a egg sandwich

"eww Briana that mouth nasty a.f. swallow up fat ass " She said . I opened my mouth even more and got all up in her way

"STOP" she screamed

"BRIANA I SWEAR TO "Linda was boutta to finish but i jumped in

" LOOK BITCH THIS AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU JUST ME AND MY SISTER"I said storming out the house with my broke Honda Pilot key in my hand. 

HOW I DID? 

Y'ALL VOTE AND COMMENT

FIRST BOOK

IM NERVOUS

AYYE THOO

SINCERLEY

THUG_WRITER