Heat

A/N so I was laying in bed at 3:38 AM and this idea just hit me. This is a lemon. There will be cussing. I do not own Kiba or the other Naruto characters. I only own my OC. I hope you enjoy.

Little information: Kai and Kiba are engaged. It was an arranged marriage. Kai comes from a clan where you move in when you're married that's why they don't live together.

I had been with Kiba about a year now. Everything was going great till today. Like Kiba I come from a clan who works with dogs. Which means I'm half canine. Today just happened to be the start of mating season. Or heat if you would.

Like my canine part I was horny. Yes I was fucking horny. Anyways with Kiba being part canine and all I knew I couldn't turn to him cause let's face it that boy is more dog then anything.

So here I was with a vibrater shoved in me jacking off to the thought of Kiba fucking me. Yeah this is great ain't it. As I thrusted the vibrater I moaned. "Kiba. Oh god Kiba!!!" As I reached my peak I screamed probably waking my neighbors.

I pulled the vibrater out and laid back feeling sticky and wet. I sighed slowly standing to my feet and walking toward my shower completely naked.

As I got in the shower I thought I heard a door open and close. Shrugging it off I quickly took my shower and hopped out. I pulled a towel around my body and put a towel in my hair.

I sighed rubbing lotion into my skin and looking at my self in the mirror. "Ohhhh" I froze as I heard someone moaning. I looked around and cursed my self for not bringing a weapon. I stepped out of the bathroom and quietly made my way toward the moaning. "Fuck yes!!!" I heard the moaning coming from my bedroom.

I quietly opened the door and what I saw surprised me. There on my bed with his hand down his pants was my loving fiancé. He gripped the sheets of my bed and moved his hand quicker. As I stepped into my room I couldn't help but to moan seeing his hair messed up his arm covering his eyes. I dropped both of my towels and walked toward him.

As if magic he was in front of me in a flash. His eyes where dark with lust making me wet. I smirked wrapping my arms around his neck. "Hello wolfie" I used his nickname making him smirk. "God Kai you smell so good." He groaned burying his nose in my neck. I moaned lightly as he licked my neck. "I could just eat you up~" He growled biting my neck sending me into a frenzy.

I pushed his head away from my neck as I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. He groaned lightly as my soaking core touched his covered manhood. I smirked smashing my lips to his grinding my hips into his dick. He growled kissing me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his hands on my butt.

He squeezed my butt while going toward the bed. I broke the kiss panting for breath as I gazed at him. He had a smirk on his face making me smile and kiss his cheeks. He looked at me and threw me on the bed. "Baby I'm going to fuck you like an animal~" he growled crawling on top of me.

I smirked ripping his shirt off and running my nails down his chest. He growled and bite his lip. I giggled lightly scratching his nipples. He groaned bucking his member into my core making me throw my head back and moan.

He smirked doing it again. I bite my lip and closed my eyes. I felt his breath on my neck as he grazed his lips a crossed it. I slid my hand down his stomach and undid his pants. I pulled them and his boxers down. As I looked at him I couldn't believe how big he was. He smirked as if he caught me starring. I blushed looking up at him.

He grabbed my waist and flipped me onto all fours. I smirked "don't you think this is a little cliche?" He ran his hands down my body and slapped my ass hard. "Not at all baby. I told you I was going to fuck you like an animal." I felt the tip as he pushed in me slowly. I moaned gripping the bed sheets tightly and closed my eyes.

Damn I think I'd rather be stabbed then this. He thrusted all the way in side me and stopped. He was panting heavily and was leaned on my back. As the pain went away I wiggled my butt making him groan. He sat up gripping my hips. He thrusted lightly making me moan.

His hands tightened on my waist as he picked up the speed. I moaned clawing at the bed. He smirked licking and kissing my neck. One of his hands came around and started playing with my left breast. I bite my lip as I felt a knot forming in my stomach. "Kiba I'm close!!" I panted biting my lip. "Me too" he panted gripping my hip and pulling my nipple.

As I reached my high I screamed "KIBA!!!" He groaned shooting his seed inside of me. I fell face first into the bed while Kiba laid beside me. "I love you Kia and I'm glad we are getting married." I smiled kissing him. "I love you too Kiba. I can't wait till next month when we get married." He smiled pulling me close.

~~~

I hope you enjoyed. Who should I do next? Should I make this a book? What did you think? It took almost an hour to wright but oh well.