Chapter 13

Bold is Author's notes, just in case no one new (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Adrien's POV

"MARINETTE!!"

I stood in fear as I watched Marinette get swung into a building by a gigantic pencil. I ran as quickly as I could to her lifeless body. I ran into an empty alley holding my princess in my arms. I transformed into Chat Noir and started to run roof-top to roof-top. Finally, I made it to her house. Jumping through the trap door, I place her down on her soft, pink, bed.

"I am so sorry Marinette. Ugh. I was standing right beside you and I didn't do shit. I am such an idiot," tears were forming in my green eyes when a sudden crash came from the park.

"I have to go, princess," I gave her a kiss on her forehead and headed towards the trap door, "Love you," and with that, I left to fight this, god damn, Akuma.

The park was covered in detention papers, report cards, behavior reports, and assignments. I was in hell (I just started school again so my life is hell right now _). I felt a gust of the wind on my neck, which activated my cat like reflexes ¬), I swung my staff, but I didn't hit anything. Then Akuma suddenly dropped down in front on me.

"I am The Teacher."

"Wow, lame name," I slightly snickered at the name. Like, seriously, who name a villain 'The Teacher'
(☞゚ヮ゚) AUTHOR (゚ヮ゚☜).

The Teacher furrowed her eyebrows ( ? ) and swung at me, with a sharp pencil, and I mean a SHARP, pencil. Thank god I only got a scratch on my cheek. Where is ladybug when you need her.

(◕‿‿◕)

Marinette's POV

Why am I in my room? I was just with Adrien. Wait, ADRIEN! I screamed , rolling off my bed. Pain pierced through my head and upper back. God, what happened to me. I sat myself up, holding the back of my head.

"Marinette, are you okay?" I nodded my side to side. My head hurts like hell. At least Tikki's here.

I stood up slowly and heard a crash. I commanded Tikki to transform me. I turned into the miraculous, Ladybug. I swung out my window only to see Chat Noir fighting ... a teacher? Weird. Chat Noir hid from the teacher. I landed beside him.

"So what's this Akuma's name?"

"The Teacher," I snorted a little too loudly to that. Who name a villain 'The Teacher'? "We need to defeat Akuma as fast as we can. I have to see someone."

I nodded my head in agreement. We both jumped down in front of The Teacher. This going to be a weird fight.

Time skip cause I fucking suck at fight scenes ¯\_()_/¯

I feel really light headed. The Teacher had hit me in the head a couple times, but I had to stay strong. We found the Akuma in a pencil in her hair. I captured the Akuma, blah blah blah, you know it works. After everything went back to normal I went home as fast I could.God, my head hurts like hell. I de-transformed and flopped on my bed. I let my hair be free from its pigtails. My hair covered my shoulders. Mmmm peace and quiet ... three knocks were heard from my window. Right on time.

(◕‿‿◕)

This might be one on my shortest chapters, so sorry. I will try to update more. School has just started, so yeah.

Until next time

Peace 🐞😻🐞😻