Chapter 14

Chat Noir/ Adrien POV

I knocked on her window hoping Marinette would answer. She hopped down from her loft bed and gave me a fake smile as she opened the window for me. I quickly jump in. Quickly, I cupped her cheeks and gave her a passionate kiss. She started moving her lips in sync with mine. I felt her hands find their way to my hair. I pulled away before we got any further.

"Princess, are you okay." I still held her face in my hands.

Marinette placed her hands over top mine, "I'm fine Kitty," I know she's lying.

"Okay, then I'm free to do this," I place my arm around her back putting pressure, but not enough to hurt her badly, she winces in pain and I lean closer to her ear, "You shouldn't lie to me, Princess." I could feel her body shiver and face heat up under my hand. She must really like me whispering to her.

I turn her around and lift up the lower part of her shirt. Her whole back was cover with purple bruises and the outline of bricks. I leaned down and kissed her back. The bruised girl stiffened by my touch. I placed more kisses up her back, leading to her neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist, but kept a distance ,so I wouldn't touch her back. My hair fell onto her shoulder as lay my head on her neck.

"I love you, but please don't lie to me about getting hurt," I whispered into her ear.

She turned her head and put her hand on my cheek, "I love you too and, I won't lie to you again."

()*:・゚ ゚・: *()

Marinette's POV

I walked into school with a bright blue dress and a thick,pink, bow around my waist. I pulled my hair up into a bun. I feel so pretty. The bow was a little tight and was pressing against my bruises. It doesn't really hurt that bad. I heard the steps of my pink flats against the school floors. I got here early today so I could sketch some scenery outside. I started to sketch the cherry blossom trees in the back of the school. I started drawing until a black belt popped out of the blossoms.

"CHAT!" My Chat Noir fell right from the tree.

I rushed over to him and kneeled down beside him.

"Are you okay!"

The black, leather, suited hero dramatically raised his arm in the air, "I think I'm dying from a short fall."

I playfully punched his arm as I laughed. He sat up and laughed at my actions. His laugh really sounds like ... Adrien's. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Chat's hand was in front of my face. I grabbed it and he pulled me with so much force that wrapped my legs around his thin torso. He placed his forehead on mine and we started laughing together. He was about to lean in for a kiss when the bell rang for first period.

"Aww, but we were having so much fun," Chat gave that sad kitten look.

I poked him on the nose mocking his pouting, "Maybe next time kitty, but I have school."

My feet hit the floor and Chat kissed my forehead. He ran off into the distance. I turned around, smoothing my dress down, only to see all of my first period class, except for Chloe, Sabrina, Lila, and Adrien. Oh, thank god. The worst part of it was Alya recording it.

"D-D-Did you guys s-see the whole th-thing?" By this point, my face is as red as Nathaniel's hair.

"Only I did, but I got the thing on video to show whoever I want." Alya Responded. I was in total fear. "But, I would never do that to you." I sighed as everyone else expressions went to sad faces. The tardy bell rang for first period. Alya stayed behind to talk to me.

"Girl, I ship it majorly." My face went blood red, again.

"You won't show anyone, right?" I questioned.

"I will probably only show Nino ....... and adrien." She darted off into the school.

"Wait ... and ADRIEN! ALYA!!" I started to run after her, "YOU BETTER NOT TELL ADRIEN, I DONT WANT THE WHOLE SCHOOL TO-" Crap, I ran into someone. Well hello floor coming in for a landing ... maybe not. I opened my eyes to see that I ran into Adrien, and he caught me with his arm across my shoulder blades. It's like he knows that my back is hurt. I looked into his eyes and he put this look on his face like that really hot, cocky, look when he talks in this hot voice that girls just fall for. Yeah, that one.

"Don't tell me what?" He ended that sentence with a smirk.

Alya suddenly ran up to us and put and arm around Adrien's shoulders. "Uh to not tell you that Marinette and Chat Noir almost kissed after a super fluffy scene! AND I HAVE A VIDEO" Alya ran up the stairs while screaming about the video. Adrien Lifted me up so I was standing straight. I pushed myself out of his arms and started running towards Alya. I suddenly stopped in the stairs and turned around. Adrien was gone. Wasn't he blushing? I shrugged off the thought and start running back up the stairs to my class.

()*:・゚ ゚・: *()

I'M SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE!

I've just been reading to many romances cause I hate them, but I love them at the same time ... It's a complicated relationship.

Well leave a comment, I LOVE comments

Share and Vote

Until next time
Peace😻🐞😻🐞