You're scared of Thunderstorms

Tyler:

You whimper and curl into a tighter ball. "Aww princess its just a storm," you hear Tyler coo then layed in bed with you. You feel his strong arms wrap around you and pull you close to his chest.
"Its scary," you whimper and squeak as you hear the thunder. He hums softly. "I'm right here nothing will hurt you"

Chase:

You cuddled into Chase. The storm outside was bad and Chase was sleeping right through it. You on the other hand where staring at his chest wanting to sleep. You squeak as the thunder booms and the lighting lights up the room. "Baby," Chase mumbles and woke up. "Yes Chase," you whisper. "Cant sleep because of the storm," he asks now hearing it. You nod. Chase hugged you and hums a lullaby, sending you fast asleep.

Riley:

You sat on your porch and watched the storm. You werent scared of storms unless it was super bad. But it was a calm one so you watched it.

Troy:

Troy was holding you in his lap as you were curled into his chest. It was now 1 am and neither of you had slept yet. "Troy it's scary," you whisper into his chest. "I know princess it will be over soon," he says. I nod softly and curl closer not sleeping. Lets just say you two did not go to school the next day.

Jake:

You were driving home from the mall when the thunderstorm started. You pulled into your garage and quickly ran inside. "Jake!" You squeal and look for your boyfriend. "In the bedroom babe," he shouts. You run upstairs and hug him tightly. "It's okay baby I got you," he whispers.

Noah:

You both stood outside and watched the storm.

Orion:

Neither of you knew what the storm was and it didn't bother you guys.