Hunter's Girl

Thee day Hunter and Hope left for school was expected to be a normal day, Hunter hanging out with his friends and Hope hanging out his hers. But no, Hunter Ryan had actually came home with news that shocked everyone. Hunter had gotten a girlfriend, much to Hope's shock. His girl, named Emma Ross, was coming over for dinner. "Hope, Emma will be here in 30 minutes, go change into something.....nicer?" Hope rolled her eyes "Aren't you sweet" She retorted. Hunter smirked, pushing a button, changing a picture of Hunter and Hope and Kit in there superhero suits to a picture of Hope and Hunter. Hope changed and then went downstairs, Emma and Hunter were making out, on the table. "People, people! Thats where we eat!" Hope shouts, causing then to jump up and split apart and earning a glare from Hunter. "Hi! I'm Emma!" Emma stretched out her hand to Hope, She shook her hand "Hope" Hope said. "Wheres mom and dad?" Kit asked as she walked in. "They left, they had to go to some meeting." Hunter told us. "Oh, well I'm out to a senior party" Kit said stripping of her sweat pants and hoodie. Into a mid thigh length dress, skin tight and walked out. "So...." Hunter said awkwardly. "I'm gonna go upstairs, you guys can have some privacy, just don't be to loud and use protection" Hope joked. Emma blushed. Hunter glared. After Hope went upstairs. Hunter and Emma, ate, talked and had their make-out session. It was official that Emma Ross, Christina and Morgan Ross's daughter, is now Hunter Ryan's Girl. What Hope never knew that was he was pressured into deciding between a girl named Morgan and Emma....

Thats The End Of Hunter's Girl, Of The Ryan Siblings Stories and One-Shots.