chapter one

7:26 am.

I wake up with my head pounding, it's the first day of school, which makes me feel even worse. I let out a sigh, and slowly get out of bed, as I walk out, I'm greeted by my mom yelling from downstairs.

"It's the first day of school!"

Ignoring her, I get a glass of water, then, I go to the bathroom, to get a shower.

8:17 am.

I get out, walk to my room, and look at my phone, it's 8:17 already? I have to be in school when it's 9:00 am., I'm not gonna make it till then!

"Shit... I have nothing to wear!..." I think to myself. After a while I found a black skirt, a white t-shirt that had an alien patch on it and some purple pastel converse. I straightened my ashy brown hair, put some make-up on, I was planning on not having any make-up on today, but, I had a huge breakout so thought I would cover it up. I took my backpack, took a look at my phone, it's 8:42 am. I get out of my house slamming the door behind me, but then I think to myself, I can take my mom's car. I turn around, and sprint back to my house.

"Mooomm? Can I take your car? I'm gonna be late to school.."

"Yeah, sure honey, take the keys and go, have a great day, love you" she sends me a big smile and I thank her and send one back too. I take the keys and walk towards the black jeep with a smile, I love this car, even though it's not mine.

8:42 am.

After parking my car, I get out, lock it, and start jogging towards the school, excitement and curiosity take over me. 'What if this year is gonna be the worst?' 'What if someone bullies me?'.

9:13 am... Shit, I'm late...

As I enter the class, I get a lot of weird looks, I take a look at my teacher, god, she looks mad.

"Aria Gillinsky, why are you late on the first day of school?" she asks me with a fake smile on her face.
I stay silent not knowing what to say.

"Fine, Aria, go take a seat"

I lift my head up off of my shoes and begin walking, I didn't see any free seats so I could sit alone, everyone was with someone, speaking if everyone, I saw two new boys in my class, twins actually, I would lie if I said they weren't cute, fricking hot, may I add also!

Wow, I guess it's my lucky day, I saw one of the twins sitting alone, doing something on his phone, like I said everyone had someone to sit with them, and this guy was alone in his seat while his brother was sitting with Cameron Da- WAIT WHAT?! The guy from Vine IS IN MY CLASS?! Ok Aria, calm down, and sit down. As I walk up to this guy, he looks up at me with a toothy grin, his hazel eyes looking at my dark blue ones, not gonna lie I got lost in his eyes for a bit, then snapped out of my thoughts and sat down.

"Hey." I said softly, shooting a smile in his face.
"You're new here, right?" He looks at me and nods, looking into my eyes again.
"So, your name's Aria, right?" He asked putting his phone in his pocket.
"You're correct, I'm surprised you pronounced my name the right way. Most of the people I talk to don't know how to pronounce it" I giggled a little, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"I think your name is cute," He said smiling and looking into my eyes, in that moment I almost melted.
"My name's Ethan, you can call me Eth, or E if you want to." He said still smiling.
"Oh okay, well nice meeting you." I said shooting a toothless smile.
"We should probably listen to the teacher, or she might give us detention on the first day of school" He said laughing a bit, I giggled, looking away from him.
"Okay class, I need all of you to calm down, we have some new students I want to introduce to you" She said politely.
"She's talking about me, my brother, and my friend" Ethan whispered not looking at me.
"Like I didn't know already " I giggled quietly.
"Ethan, Grayson Dolan, and Cameron Dallas, come over here" She said smiling widely, while I felt Ethan stand up from his chair which was right next to me, I looked around and saw his twin brother Grayson and Cameron walking to in front of the class. All of them looked up at the class, but Ethan looked at me, I waved at him and smiled, then Grayson saw me and whispered something to Ethan, then they both looked at me, I looked down, and started to play with my pencil.
"You can now introduce yourselves, boys" The teacher spoke calmly.
"Hi everyone, I'm Grayson Dolan, and this is my brother Ethan Dolan, and by my side is Cameron Dallas, we moved from Los Angeles" Grayson spoke awkwardly.
"You're hot" Meredith yelled.

Meredith, she fucks everything that moves or breathes, I hope she doesn't get a hold of Ethan, he's a really good guy, at least I think so.
A smirk appeared on Grayson's face, as he took a look at Meredith, he was basically checking her out.
"Meredith, have  your parents ever given you a lesson about manners?" The teacher spoke calmly as she looked at her, Meredith's eyes widened, and she replied with.
"In fact, they did, but why not tell people the truth?" She smirked looking at the teacher and then at Grayson.
"Meredith, enough" The teacher yelled at her, causing her to finally shut the fuck up.
God, you don't know how much I hate that bitch...
"Fine, boys, you can sit down." She calmed down. Ethan sat next to me laughing a little.
"What was that all about?" He laughed, I looked at him confused.
"Oh yeah, right, you don't know Meredith" I said sighing and rubbing my temples"
"She's basically the whore of the school, she fucks everything that moves, so be careful, she might grab you, 'cause you kinda cute."
I smiled and he bursted out laughing. But then stopped when he realized I was serious.

Fuck, did I really say that out loud?

"Really?" He asked flustered, and what I saw melted my heart, his cheeks were in a light shade of red and pink, and that made him even cuter, I couldn't help but smile.
"Yeah, it's kinda sad if you ask me" I bit my lip trying to hold in the laughter as I realized what I said. He looked at me, then at my lips, then at my eyes, and them finally, he smirked. Also, his jawline thooooo, it was gonna be the death of me, and I knew it.

After 5 minutes or so, the bell rang, and I folded my schedule putting it in my phone case so I don't lose it.
I shot my head up and I saw a smiling Ethan still standing in front of me.
"Aren't you gonna go home or something?"I asked giving him a confused face.
"I mean, you can go back to your brother and your friend." I continued as I started to walk towards the door.
"No, I wanted to wait for you." He said flashing me his million dollar smile.
"Aw, how sweet of you" I said squeaking my voice a bit.
"Have a good day Mrs. Jolly."I said waving goodbye"
"You too, Aria, and you have a good day too Ethan" She said giving him a toothless smile.
"Thank you, Mrs. Jolly." And with that we walked out of the classroom.

"Remember, when me, Grayson and Cameron were in front of the whole class?" He asked me when we walked down the steps to get out the hell we call school.
"Yup" I said quickly.
"And when you waved me?" He said and I looked up at him and he had a sad expression on his face.
"Yeah?"
"Well, Grayson, my brother, told me you were cute." He frowned at me.
"When you get home tell him I said thanks" I smiled.

Somebody already likes me?

"Oh so you're not gonna walk with me?" He said frowning.
"Yeah, sorry boo, I'm with a car, and my house is pretty far away from here." I said looking at his beautiful hazel eyes.
"Oh, okay." He flashed me a quick smile as he was leading me to my car. We stopped in front of my car, we stood there in silence, until he spoke with his raspy voice that sent chills down my spine.
"Okay boo, I'll go now, see you tomorrow?" He asked me as he was leaning in to a hug my small body.
"Yeah, of course, where else could I be?" I said hugging him tightly as I tried to make our heights the same by me standing on my tippy toes. That did not work obviously, he was a lot taller than me.
When we were about to pull back, he kissed my cheek lightly causing me to jump a little.
"Also, is there a chance I could get your number?" He asked smiling.
"Yeaah, I'll give it to you" I sighed trying to make it seem that I was annoyed.
We had our goodbyes after I gave him my number, and I drove off.

"Well, this might be the best school year or the worst" I sighed.

A/n
Heyyaa, I know nobody's reading this but, I'm writing this to myself then, keep in mind, this a Ethan fan fic.
If you're reading this, I LUV UUU ❤️