chapter six

Aria's POV.

10:53 am.

The sound of birds chirping and the sun shining through the window slowly wakes me up. lazily look around, disappointed when I don't see Ethan by my side.
"ethan?..." i quietly yell, while getting up from the bed, once i'm up, i stretch, yawning while i'm at it. I walk out of the room, and slowly take myself to the bathroom. I search through the cabinet's for my spare toothbrush, Ethan told me he put one for me last night, i find it with a sticky note attached to it reading 'aria's spare' with a heart at the end, i smile and take it to brush my teeth. A couple minutes pass, and i'm on my way to downstairs.
"ethan?..." i yell again, it was a saturday, but his parents' we're at work, so i wasn't afraid of yelling this early in the morning, a few moments later, i get a response.
"yeah?" ethan yells from the kitchen. I jog over there, just to see him, drinking some tea, and making scrambled eggs.
"oh! You're up." He smiles and puts down the spatula. I sit down at the island and look at him, he looks back at me, sipping on his tea.
"want some?" He asks, motioning to the tea cup in his hand, i shake my head, he nods and puts down the cup on a counter and removes the pan from the heater, and sits down next to me.
"how did you sleep?" He asks, lightly tapping his fingers on the marble.
"good," i smile, and think about the question i have wanted to ask for so long.
"ethan, what are we?," i ask slowly, and look him into his eyes, he seems lost.
"are we friends, a couple or what?" i look down, still feeling his gaze on me.
"what do you want us to be?" he asks.
"i don't know we seem to be acting like a couple so, and everyone thinks we are one, but i'm not sure how you feel about me..." i stutter. suddenly i feel his thumb on my chin, he lifts my face up and says.
"i love you, okay?" he slowly starts moving in, i close my eyes, put my hands on his chest as he kisses me, my fingers find their way up to his hair, which makes him smile against my lips, as we pull back, he sets his forehead on mine, and smiles, his eyes still closed.
"i guess this makes us a couple?" he says, and stands up, making his way over to the skillet, adding some eggs to a plate. i look at him and smile my head resting on my hand.

12:17 pm.

as we're watching tv, i get a text. Jack.
Jack
hey ari, where are you?
Aria
at ethans
Jack
when are you coming home? moms worried.
Aria
i was planning on going home in a about an hour, but i guess i'll ask ethan if he can get me home.
Jack
no its fine, you stay with your boyfriend, i'll tell mom youre safe;)
Aria
thanks jack, oh i will, buh bye

"who's that?" ethan asks, rubbing my ankle.
"my brother, jack, he said moms worried because i'm not home, but it's fine now."  i set my phone down and put my hair up in a bun, i can feel ethan staring, which makes me giggle.
"geez, ethan, don't eat me with your eyes" i laugh, and he blushes, because i caught him.
"oh, yeah, sorry." he chuckles.
"oh and, i kinda have to go home, you won't mind right?" i move closer to him and kiss his cheek.
"no, please stay a little longer" he begs, tugging on his shirt i had on, and moments later, i find myself in his arms, hugging me tightly, so i can't escape.
"okay, fine, i'll stay bu-" i'm interrupted by ethan yelling, clearly pleased by my answer.
"but, you'll have to drive me home" i smile and wiggle out of his lap while his hands are up in the air.
"hey!" he yells, laughing, jumping off of the couch, chasing me around the house. i run, but then i don't look where i'm putting my feet and i trip falling onto the ground, ethan running towards me, sliding next to me, and before i know it, i'm laughing hard, tears rolling down my cheeks as ethan tickles me, i yell for help, because grayson was still sleeping up stairs.
"ethan stop! i'm gonna die" i laugh, as i roll around on the ground.
"oh i'm not nowhere near do-" he's interrupted with keys rattling, and the door opening, his head shoots up, as he sees Aaron coming through the door.
"dude, what the fuck?" ethan stands up, helping me up also. as we walk towards him, we hear the stairs creek.
"i gave him the keys, chill out," grayson grins, when he sees me with my face red, hair messy and shirt tangled.
"had some fun?" he jokes, aaron laughs and takes off his shoes.
"if tickling is fun, i'd say we did have some fun." i answer confidently.
"yeah, sure" grayson rolls his eyes, and goes to the fridge, getting himself a bottle of water.
"come on, let's go." ethan tugs me on my arm, later leading me up the stairs. when we get to his room, he gets my things and says.
"let's get you out of here"
"why?" i ask, curiously flowing inside me.
"i don't want them stealing you away from me." he said calmly, his hand on my right cheek moments later.
"let's go then" i smile as i take his hand in mine and lead him down the stairs.

1:16 pm.

we pull up to my house, he stops the car and puts his hand on my thigh and smiles.
"i'll call you later, okay?" he moves closer, and i kiss him quick, and i pull back, so my mom doesn't see us from the window.
"i guess i'll see you monday." he puts his hand back on the steering wheel.
"yeah, bye, don't forget to call me later." i wink and open up the car door, i step out onto the ground, the sun instantly hitting my skin, we say our goodbyes and i walk to the door, unable to shake the feeling of being stared at, when i'm at my door, i quickly turn around to see ethan staring at my ass, i laugh and he drives off. i enter the house to hear mom singing. i walk over to the kitchen and see her dancing.
"hey, ma, you alright?" i giggle, and pull out my phone.
"oh, hi! you're back! where we're you? are you okay?" she run's over to me, and grabs my face, kissing my forehead.
"i was at ethans, yes, i'm okay." i giggle once again.
"is that his cologne?" she asks, concern spread across her face. i look at her, and then sniff ethans hoodie.
"yeah, it's his hoodie, too." i smile, and she calms down.
"is he your boyfriend?" she teases me, and walks back to the kitchen.
"yeah, i think so." i say, remembering the event of the day.
"just be careful, okay?" she pleads.
"okay, i will, mom," i smile. "i'm gonna head back to my room, okay?" i ask, sliding of the chair.
"yes, okay, i'll yell if i need you." she goes back to singing, and i run back to my room. i grab my phone and go to snapchat, seeing that i got a picture from ethan.

 i grab my phone and go to snapchat, seeing that i got a picture from ethan

i smile as i read the text. i reply with a picture of me and a text "you can pick me up on monday and it won't feel that way;)" followed by "don't snap and drive baabee".
he sees it almost immediately and sends me a pic.

i laugh at the picture and send him one back, we later send some more snaps, until I feel myself get sleepy

i laugh at the picture and send him one back, we later send some more snaps, until I feel myself get sleepy. and then i doze off.

what's up? here you go, a chapter after a long time, hope it was good. i'll update when i can.
love u guys
PEACE ✌🏼