Chapter 9

Kurt's POV-

Quinn, Puck, Rachel, Jesse, Sebastian, Hunter, Blaine and I are sat on the front row of the church. The song if I die young plays as David, Wes, Trent and Thad carry the coffin down the aisle. They place the coffin on the podium and the priest starts talking.

Priest: We are gathered here today to say farewell to Darren Finnegan Anderson-Hummel and to commit him into the hands of God. For the past week I have been meeting with young Darren's parents Blaine and Kurt Anderson-Hummel. Throughout the time that I have spent with Mr and Mr Anderson-Hummel we have talked about what little Darren loved to do. He loved spending with his cousins Nolan, Lea, Kevin and Diana. He also loved dressing up and acting things like shadowhunters and harry potter out. Anyway, Mr and Mr Anderson-Hummel have a few words to say about their son.

Blaine: First we want to say to everyone, thankyou for coming here today.
Kurt: 7 years and 10 months ago today we asked Blaine's sister Rachel if she would be a surrogate mother and she said yes. My amazing twin sister Quinn donated the egg and Blaine donated some of his sperm. 9 months later Rachel gave birth to our beautiful baby son Darren Finnegan Anderson-Hummel. For the past 6 years Darren developed slower than most kids his age. It became harder to look after him when Blaine left. I saw him struggle with bullies and... and... I can't do this anymore! *breaks down*.
Blaine: In other words farewell Dare-Bear. We love you.

Blaine holds me close as we both kiss the photo of Darren the day Blaine left for the army.

Priest: Well moving on, some of Blaine and Kurt's friends have a few words to say about young Darren.

A/N- The next few chapters will be about what each ex-warbler and ex-new direction had to say about Darren.