Chapter 11- Magcon?!

When I got home I called Matt back. "What's up buttercup?" I jumped on my bed. "You forgave him, eh?" He said and I laughed. "How do you know, creep!" I laughed. "I saw the snaps. Check your twitter also." He added. "Okay text me." I hang up and checked twitter. My twitter was blowing up with Mendes fans.

@Mendesthemuffin- OMG!! Sarah and Shawn are so cute together! I hope they're dating! #Sharaforlife

@Mendesisbae- WHEN YOU KNOW SHARA IS THE BEST SHIP EVER! #Sharaforlife

I was surprised I wasn't getting hate.. I took a shower and changed into sweats and a sports bra. I checked my phone. '1 missed call from cam🙈😄' I called him back on FaceTime. "Heyy!" I laughed. "I have big news!" He exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow and he continued. "So.. You know that thing that Shawn, Matt,Nash, Hayes, Jack & Jack-" I interrupted. "Magcon?" "yeah." I sat down on my bed. "Well, I just got notified from Bart that you can join!" He screams and I join. "WAIT! I can go.. Only if troy-troy goes.." I say. He smirked. "Of course he's going!" We both scream and dance around.

I look at the time. "It's 11:39 and we have school tomorrow. I'm gonna go." I say and wave bye. I hung up, turned my light off, and fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm and got ready for school. I still can't get over that I'm in magcon! I walked to school while listening to music. I bumped into Troy and we talked about how exiting it is to be in magcon. "I can't wait to meet mahogany-" I got cut off with her coming up to us. "Hi! I'm mahogany I heard you guys are the new people. I'm the dj!" We introduced ourselves. She was pretty cool. The bell rang and we went to class.

School went by quick. Lunch was the usual thing and so was every class. Except for maths. Me and Cam fooled around all class and got sent out by the teacher. It was so funny! When I got home I decided to post a cover. I decided to sing 'I miss you' by Blink 182.

"Hello there the angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley."

I started off.

"Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time. And as I stared I counted
The Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides. Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop the pain tonight. Stop this pain tonight."

I sang the chorus. I finished the song. "Thanks guys! Now I have an announcement... I'm joining magcon!" I scream and smile. "But I hope you guys liked the cover and I'll see you guys next time! I blew a kiss to the camera and turned it off. I uploaded the video and decided I wanted a muffin.

I walked down to the Tim Hortons near my house. I ordered a hot chocolate, with a chocolate chip muffin with whipped cream. The usual. I used to get Tim Hortons all the time where I used to live. I got my stuff and sat down. I then got a text.

"Shawn-Hey.. How you been?" I reply with a 'good.' He calls me. "Sarah, I miss you- I know you're my ex but I love you!" Are you kidding me? "Really? Just because your girlfriend broke up with you doesn't mean you have to come running back! Move on in your life. God!" I hang up. I eat my muffin and take a picture of me with my muffin and post it on instagram. 'Tim Horts is the best🙈🔥' I post and drink my hot chocolate. I look at who came in and see Shawn. He orders and gets his stuff.

He notices me and sits across from me. "Hey!" I say. I realise he had the same thing as me. So does he. "No way!" He laughs. I shrug. I drink the rest of my hot chocolate. "I'm gonna go home." I say. "I'll walk you." He replies and I smile. I walk out of Tim's missing the snow that was on the ground at home.

I then realised how homesick I was. I miss all the seasons. I mean, I didn't know I could miss snow so much. I was from Canada. Toronto to be exact. I missed it so much. "You okay?" Shawn asks. "I-I just miss home.." I let a tear slip. We were sitting on my couch. "You're from Canada right?" I nod and he smiles. "Toronto?" I nod again. "Toronto,Ontario to be exact."  "I miss there.." He says again and lets me cry into hos chest. "Do you want to go home for a week before magcon?" He asks and I nod. "Okay... I'll book us tickets then. We both smile and watch the tv.