Chapter 22- Matt knows

We ran out on stage and sat on the stools. "How is everyone tonight?" I ask and the crowd screams. "That's good! So today we will sing She will be loved by Maroon 5!" Shawn spoke and smiled.

We strummed our guitars and started singing.

"Beauty queen of only eighteen she
Had some trouble with herself,"

I started and Shawn continued.

"He was always there to help her, she
Always belonged to someone else."

He glanced at me and I smiled.

"I drove for miles and miles and wound up
At your door
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more!"

I sang and he joined in.

"I don't mind spendin' everyday
Out on your corner in the pourin' rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved, and she will be loved."

We both sang in sync, I looked out at the crowd to see fans cheering us on and putting hearts up. I am so lucky.

"Tap on my window, knock on my door, I
Want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore!"

Shawn sang and I continued.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along yeah
My heart is full, and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want yeah!"

We continued the chorus together.

"I don't mind spendin' everyday
Out on your corner in the pourin' rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved, and she will be loved
And she will be loved, and she will be loved."

"I know where you hide alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are,"

I sang and Shawn smiled, continuing.

"I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and makes me catch her every time she
Falls,"

Shawn and I exchanged glances and I sang again.

"Yeah, tap on my window, knock on my door, I
Want to make you feel beautiful..."

He joined in at the chorus.

"I don't mind spendin' everyday
Out on your corner in the pourin' rain oh
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved, and she will be loved
Please don't try so hard to say good-bye
I don't mind spendin' everyday, out on your corner in the pourin' rain
Please don't try so hard to say good-bye!"

We finished and the crowd went insane.  "Thank you Paris and have a good night!!" I say into the microphone. "Wait, one more thing!" Shawn exclaims into the micro phone and I got confused.

Next thing I know his lips smash on mine and his hands lay on my waist. I was shocked, but I started kissing back. What the hell? Who does he think I am? He pulled away. The crowd went even crazier than before. "Thank you!" He exclaimed and ran off stage, me following.

"That was amazing guys!" Matt exclaimed and everyone crushed us into a group hug. Except for Olivia. "Thanks!" I exclaimed. Jack and Jack went on and we wished them luck.

After everyone did their act, we decided on a Q and A. So we each sat at the table. I sat between Matt and Cam. It was my turn to answer a question. "That girl with the tie dye Taylor sweatshirt on.." I picked her and she smiled. "Are you and Shawn dating??" She asked and I looked at Shawn. He nodded and mouthed 'no'

"No., he just kissed me.. A kiss is just a kiss right?!?" I laugh and everyone joins in. After the Q and A was the meet and greet. I had my own line and I took pictures, signed autographs, and more. "Hey!" I said to a little girl and she smiled. "Hi! Can I get a picture?" She pointed at her mom with a camera and I nodded. We took pictures, some making silly faces. "Thank you!" She smiled and I returned the favor.

After the meet and greet everyone went back to the limo. I sat between Mahogany and Olivia. It didn't bother me though, I just talked with Mahogany. "That was so fun!" I exclaimed over the radio. "Get used to it!" She replied and I smiled.

When we got to the hotel I took the stairs while everyone else took the elevator. "Swimming?" Matt asked and I nodded. I got changed into my bikini and put sweats and a Magcon tee over.

Me and Matt got to the pool and I stripped to my bathing suit. No one was there except for two boys and two lifeguards. "Cannon ball!" I screamed jumping into the deep end. "Wooh!" Matt exclaimed jumping in after.

"Let's have a breath holding competition!" He exclaims and I nod. I go under the water. I waited and waited for Matt to come up and I gasped for breaths when I got up. "Haha!" I teased and he pouted. I just laughed.

Me and Matt were sitting on the edge of the pool, drying off and making conversation. "So where were you really last night?" He brought up and I looked down at my feet. "I told you, I went for a walk.." I replied and he glared at me. "You know you're a terrible liar right?" He asks and I glance at him.

"I-I don't want to talk about it.." I look at the boys that were here, which are staring at us. "Come on Sarah! I'm your best friend. He made me face him. "I tried killing myself..." I mumbled, tears falling. His face softened immediately. "Wait what?" He asked and I started full on crying. "Shawn saved me!" I replied and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there.." He said and I pulled away. "Don't be sorry!" I wiped my tears. "I have to be Sarah.." He wiped more of my tears for me and I smiled, hugging him. "Are you in the mood for a walk?" He asked and I nodded.

(A/N): HEYYY!! My school starts next week so I won't be updating as much.. I HATE SCHOOL! We're almost at 100 reads! YAY! I know I already asked this but... Who do you ship more? Matt and Sarah or Shawn and Sarah? Any ship names for Matt and Sarah? Marah? Satt? Anyways BYE MUFFINS!!!