04

hoseok: hey do u wanna come over tonight? my mum's making dinner and she told me to invite u

jimin: sure i'll come over in 10

hoseok: cool

"He's coming," Hoseok confirmed aloud to Yoongi who was putting up the finishing touches to their plan.

"Now we just need to see if Jungkook will come." Hoseok nodded and proceeded to text Jungkook.

hoseok: we're having a dinner @ my house, wanna come?

jungkook: ok ill be there in a few

"Is he coming?" Yoongi asked while peeping over Hoseok's shoulder to read the messages.

Hoseok's heart almost burst of his chest out of surprise from the sudden close proximity of Yoongi's face. Fortunately, Hoseok didn't die from a heart attack.

"Yep."

"Good. Could you light up the candles in the middle of the table?" Hoseok nodded and began to light the candles to Yoongi's request.

"Now what do we do?"

"We turn on the music, tell your mum to send them in the backyard and we wait."

"My bedroom has a good view of the backyard...we could hide in there."

"Are you suggesting something Hoseok?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows and Hoseok flushed.

"No, it's jus— I didn't me— Sor—"

"Hobi, relax. I was just joking."

"Hobi?" For a change, it was now Yoongi flushing bright red.

"I thought it would be a cute nickname for you..."

"I like it." Hoseok and Yoongi stayed in an awkward silence before they remembered that they needed to finish the rest of their plan.

"Oh um. Should we get going now?"

"Yes, let's."